Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Nathema FP Sith Warrior Error

MaximusRex

• 1 month later...
This is still an issue. What's the likelihood of this being fixed? Would like to finish the Nathema flashpoint but this is breaking the immersion and would like to wait until it's resolved.

I had the same on one of my Sith Warriors. No way I would ever save Baras, and yet there he was.

When I went into the Zildrog area the wrong people were in the chambers, too. There was some random woman I didn't recognize that hadn't been in any of my holos.

I am having the same issue on my smuggler, except I keep getting the dark side cameo when I should be getting the light side cameo. It is immersion breaking and incorrect, id rather not continue the fp until its fixed, lets hope they fix this soon. Edited by Jilinna

• 6 months later...
Same problem here on my dark side Sith Warrior. Absolutely 0% chance I spared Darth Baras during the story on this character; she's as dark as I could possibly make her. I was shocked to see him show up on Nathema for me just now. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this at least, even if it is still an issue months after release. Edited by SubstanceKaon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.