What happened to Senya?

SaerethDL

Hi all, very much enjoyed the new content so big thanks to all involved. Only one question, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but is there meant to be some content for Senya or does Charles have something up his sleeve for the next update?

Cheers!

P.S. Why can we not romance her already? She is a beautiful older woman that is single as far as I know. We could make some powerful offspring and another brother for arcann.

Edited by SaerethDL

Uhhh ... last we saw of Senya she didn't want to talk to us about Vaylin's demise ... so ... unless she's been planning on going to hell itself to save Vaylin, she will likely spend the rest of her days pacing back and forth in front of that console.

Hi all, very much enjoyed the new content so big thanks to all involved. Only one question, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but is there meant to be some content for Senya or does Charles have something up his sleeve for the next update?

Cheers!

P.S. Why can we not romance her already? She is a beautiful older woman that is single as far as I know. We could make some powerful offspring and another brother for arcann.

About Senya and the Koth, it seems, they just forgot.

If the PC type looks mature enough, why not?

My PC was flirting with her, but he looks like her grandson.:o

whenever a character becomes killable, you can expect them to be written out as to save the trouble of writing up two different versions.

dont expect much from senya, koth, vette or torian anymore i would imagine

She's almost certainly somewhere north of 50,(1) so the passage of time will have done for the "make offspring" plumbing by now.

(1) Justification: Arcann and Thexan were old enough to have been sent to the Core Worlds before the beginning of KotFE. That suggests they would have been around 20, say, at the youngest. When she first met V, she was already senior enough in the Knights to have been appointed to the elite guard(2), so that puts her somewhat older than 20, probably at least 25-30, so it's easy to see Arcann and Thexan being born when she was 30. Add 20 years from there to "just before KotFE", and another 5 years from there to when you first meet her in the swamp, at which point she is therefore 55.

The numbers are up for debate, but I don't think they are far away from right.

(2) Extrapolated from remarks in the tunnel as you arrive on Zakuul in Chapter VII: The Lady of Sorrows.

When she first met V, she was already senior enough in the Knights to have been appointed to the elite guard(2), so that puts her somewhat older than 20, probably at least 25-30

I tend to think Senya is around 50 also, but on reading your comment here I'm less sure. Our characters become very powerful people at ages that can be less than 25.* Don't see why Senya couldn't do the same.

*I think we have some leeway on deciding our own characters' ages, so this isn't set in stone.

I tend to think Senya is around 50 also, but on reading your comment here I'm less sure. Our characters become very powerful people at ages that can be less than 25.* Don't see why Senya couldn't do the same.

*I think we have some leeway on deciding our own characters' ages, so this isn't set in stone.

That sort of point is why I said the numbers are up for debate.

She's almost certainly somewhere north of 50,(1) so the passage of time will have done for the "make offspring" plumbing by now.

(1) Justification: Arcann and Thexan were old enough to have been sent to the Core Worlds before the beginning of KotFE. That suggests they would have been around 20, say, at the youngest. When she first met V, she was already senior enough in the Knights to have been appointed to the elite guard(2), so that puts her somewhat older than 20, probably at least 25-30, so it's easy to see Arcann and Thexan being born when she was 30. Add 20 years from there to "just before KotFE", and another 5 years from there to when you first meet her in the swamp, at which point she is therefore 55.

The numbers are up for debate, but I don't think they are far away from right.

(2) Extrapolated from remarks in the tunnel as you arrive on Zakuul in Chapter VII: The Lady of Sorrows.

Women have been able to get pregnant past 50 even 55, plus these arent earthling humans they are aliens, who knows what their biology entails.

Edited by SaerethDL

I am pretty sure they got technology to circumvent such biological hurdles.

I mean if they can warp speed through the galaxy, teleport, freeze-dry life, and do all the other marvelous things surely they got a way to increase the longevity of said "plumbing."

Hi all, very much enjoyed the new content so big thanks to all involved. Only one question, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but is there meant to be some content for Senya

Senya, like Koth in your other post, is not "alive" for everyone. Some players killed them, so it was probably easier to just leave them out rather than have separate cutscenes.

During part of the FP, where you access the four terminals and get video playback, one of the scenes is from someone who (for me) says she wants to avenge Senya's death. I assume I'll get a slightly different scene for the characters where Senya is still alive.

Bottom line Senya and/or Koth are either dead or they were away on a booty call (or whatever) when the FP happened. They'll come back to work Monday morning and have a "What happened?" moment, or they'll remain dead.

Edited by JediQuaker