Hold off on 6.0

SorvikCorsair

6.0 isn't happening anytime soon if even this year. They already said they are still working on the details and no they will not stop just releasing content to just fix bugs for a year.

What they need to do is release content along with multiple bug fixes at the same time and not just one or two bug fixes but like 10 or 20 per patch.

Title says it all. There are many bugs in this game, many dating back to release. Take time from the new expansion, go back through bug reports and FIX the actual broken things in this game.

Release 5.95 Bug Overhaul

One bug - Risha grappling the enemies instead of leaping to them, when in tank role. Some will say " big deal, use Akaavi". Well i have the 1000 kills with Akaavi as my active companion, i would like to do the same with Risha, but because i'm a noob and use my abilities chaotically, every time i go LEEEEEEROOOOOY JENKIIIIIIINS on the mobs i kiss the floor.

One bug - Risha grappling the enemies instead of leaping to them, when in tank role. Some will say " big deal, use Akaavi". Well i have the 1000 kills with Akaavi as my active companion, i would like to do the same with Risha, but because i'm a noob and use my abilities chaotically, every time i go LEEEEEEROOOOOY JENKIIIIIIINS on the mobs i kiss the floor.

Then don't use your abilities chaotically and don't LJ the mobs. Calm down and work up a solid rotation. Read the guides on dulfy.net.

Oh, and use your companion as a healer, not a tank.

Then don't use your abilities chaotically and don't LJ the mobs. Calm down and work up a solid rotation. Read the guides on dulfy.net.

Oh, and use your companion as a healer, not a tank.

I tried to use Risha as a healer in Voss heroics, we both died, the mobs pushed me back so i couldn't use the cover abilities.

About rotations & utility point : many guides are outdated, for example one utility is now in a different tier, a tier you cannot unlock unless you pick an utility from the previous tier.

Doesn't matter anyway, i finished that class, gonna start a melee since 99,99% of the mobs in this game are melee.

You mean if they make 6.0. If they keep making stupid changes, doing story half *** like they have and then try to make half *** changes like they do, they may not release 6.0 if people keep leaving unless that is what they are trying to do.

Oh oh, now BW can blame on you that there won't be a 6.0 any time soon (if at all).

"Dear players, while we more or less confirmed 6.0 in an interview, we stand by our word to listen to the playerbase. We heard you loud and clear in the suggestion forum and thus decided to give in to your wish and delay 6.0 for an unforeseeable time."

:p