Anyone Farming Izax HM

Anyone farming Izax HM for a REASONABLE price instead of that 1-2 Billion credit crap? As a hardcore gamer, it has become a compulsion of mine to get the title for the game completion. I recently transferred servers so I'm not in any NiM raid groups. As long as i have a role in the fight instead of getting carried, because i want to earn it and not get it, I will be willing to pay any price under 250mil. The rewards are crap, I'm doing this for completion, that's why my price is so low.

I mean with them rewards that are offered for clearing izax I'm surprised people would still charge 1 B.. as soon as they showed us what we were gonna get.. that price went down...... by A LOT.......... ^^ GL

A I'm doing this for completion,

You would be surprised how common this is, and still, most people prefer to get paid the agreed amount to carry a person through a boss fight, regardless if that player wants the achievement, title for timed run or any vanity item that would drop. If you manage to find someone who is willing to carry you for 250m, you will be lucky. :)

this might seem like a silly question but im having trouble understanding why people are charging at all. does this mean you have to pay credits in order to play the operation? like is it only for higher ranked players and not available to the rank and file players? sorry if i come off as being silly or not knowledgeable about certain aspects of the game. im just trying to understand why so i can become a better player

this might seem like a silly question but im having trouble understanding why people are charging at all. does this mean you have to pay credits in order to play the operation? like is it only for higher ranked players and not available to the rank and file players? sorry if i come off as being silly or not knowledgeable about certain aspects of the game. im just trying to understand why so i can become a better player

There currently is a special reward for killing Izax in Veteran Mode before Patch 5.9.

There are no special requirements for fighting Izax. Sales are mostly offered by raid groups who are capable of killing Izax with 7 players to carry the buyer. And the buyer ist mostly a player, who does not have a raid group or the experience to kill boss. So the only restriction is the difficulty of the fight.

Edited by CMoray

CMoray explained it well but let me fill in some details, certain operations drop specific mounts, pets or if completed within an hour, a special title. Loads of these are quite sought after as they are either really nice mounts, cool go combine with outfits like Crest of the Dread Masters and Wings of the Architect. Most often the buyers are players who are simply not capable of killing these bosses themselves, partly due to not having an interest in doing the operation or not being able to do the mechanics/DPS required to kill the boss.

The majority of the buyers for endgame guilds for these type of items are roleplayers who want to enhance their outfit or get some suitable title for their character. But there are quite a few competitions buyers as well that normally just buy a carry run through an entire operation to get the kill achievement from the bosses or specific achievements that they are missing. Izax a typical one as it provides an achievement for players who killed it before patch 5.9, which after that is not obtainable anymore, along with that achievement comes a special mount and an exclusive title.

i guess that makes sense then i mean hell if you want in but expect people to carry you without doing any fighting then yeah theyre gonna want something in return...still seems like a high price but if you got the creds to burn why not?

It is quite high, compared to most other content that you can buy for between 200 and 300 million, however for Izax it's a few things which bump up the price, it's a long fight (16+ minutes), few guilds sell it (many can, but doesn't want to sell) and the current price still provides a steady stream of buyers. If the demand was lower, there would be a lower price, but with this time-limited achievement quite a few people are willing to pay 1 billion for being carried.

For MasterMizrahi it would most likely be easier to just wait until after 5.9 and simply get the achievement then, it's unlikely that anyone would like to carry a guy for 250mil when there are multiple players that want to pay 1bil and even more that wants to pay between 500-1bil.

Because there is a window of opportunity which will close.

People who are not in a competent raiding guild are not in a position to clear the fight for the rewards. Simply sticking a bunch of players together is not enough, they have to know their role and the content to a good level.

Meanwhile an actual raiding guild has no reason whatsoever to bring a random person into their raids. Especially if they have no intention of being a full time member or aren't good enough to be one.

A deal can be made. Credits in exchange for giving random people a one off spot in the raid and getting them through it.

It is worth whatever people will pay but the bottom limit is whatever the raid members consider a worthwhile payment when shared out.

It's all roleplay stuff so if someone can't get it because poor or bad it's not important.

And as for the OP, Izax is being farmed but no one cares about it being important for your cheevos. That's your problem. Guilds have no reason to let you pay less if you're not planning on being one of them and turning up multiple days a week every week for raiding. But if they're not looking for members that's not even an option.

Edited by Gyronamics

Anyone farming Izax HM for a REASONABLE price instead of that 1-2 Billion credit crap? As a hardcore gamer, it has become a compulsion of mine to get the title for the game completion. I recently transferred servers so I'm not in any NiM raid groups. As long as i have a role in the fight instead of getting carried, because i want to earn it and not get it, I will be willing to pay any price under 250mil. The rewards are crap, I'm doing this for completion, that's why my price is so low.

It's still the same rewards, same time limit on them, same everything so why would the price change?

It's still the same rewards, same time limit on them, same everything so why would the price change?

It's simple. The rewards are horrible. Who will pay 1 billion for a "Bane of izax" title and that torture device? I'd say that the people who sell it are lucky enough to receive 100mil after they revealed the rewards.

It's simple. The rewards are horrible. Who will pay 1 billion for a "Bane of izax" title and that torture device? I'd say that the people who sell it are lucky enough to receive 100mil after they revealed the rewards.

Yeah people paying 1billion for Master&Blaster 16man achievement nice rewards,

o wait theres no rewards so pls ****.

You are just pathetic human.

It's simple.

yes it is.

The rewards are horrible.

correct.

Who will pay 1 billion for a "Bane of izax" title and that torture device?

people.

I'd say that the people who sell it are lucky enough to receive 100mil after they revealed the rewards.

Agreed. But buyers still coming in so....whats your next point?

Edited by Joran-Koon