IZAX mount feedback

DarthEnrique

I openly will say I paid for a Run am a vet player that lost my Mojo for raiding not because am a gump or awful player had my days Nightmare level progression but I know if I joined a Nightmare level raid goup now they would want me to raid DF DP RAV and god knows what else . .. very old content for me. I sell mats and craft and gtn my arse off 1 bil credits at the moment is 3 to 4 weeks profit for me currently . It takes a hell of allot more effort to do raids day in and day out.

yes 1 bils allot but its legacy wide and timed

Edited by Murder_Toys

Personally, i think the mount looks awful, its just some rusty metal on your characters back. it has nothing on wings of the architect. then there's the fact that its a mount. ask yourself this, when do you actually use a mount for more than running between sections on fleet? these days we have strongholds, summons, no need to use ships, quick travel and fleet passe with no cooldowns(if you buy the legacy buffs for it like i did) etc for those of you getting this you're probably never going to use it much for its intended purpose. The title is OK but the last time they did an event like this the titles were much better conqueror of the dread fortress sounds cooler in my opinion,

Not that it matters much i'm never going to get it and tbh i don't care either, but it does make me worry about what they're going to do with season 9 rewards, and if its just going to be titles and a poorly done mount re-skin mixed together with absurd rating brackets

Edited by benmas

I openly will say I paid for a Run am a vet player that lost my Mojo for raiding not because am a gump or awful player had my days Nightmare level progression but I know if I joined a Nightmare level raid goup now they would want me to raid DF DP RAV and god knows what else . .. very old content for me. I sell mats and craft and gtn my arse off 1 bil credits at the moment is 3 to 4 weeks profit for me currently . It takes a hell of allot more effort to do raids day in and day out.

yes 1 bils allot but its legacy wide and timed

Yes I did to for a joke because for me 1 Billion credits is nothing + I done it on a special toon that could only be carried but then again I can kill it on my main no issues but I wanted to take that toon in for a laugh.