*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

Yo I would love to go Hotdoggin with you guys Ill be on tonight on 7:00pmish CST My character is Kalen Sal'tir He's an Imp jugga lvl 18. Almost new to this and I wanna get rolling and play some fun Stuff! Message me. Edited by DarthVirous

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpity bump!

If you're looking for a home on either side, consider joining up with us! We're a small but active guild and we're looking to add more folks to the family! Are you a new player looking to learn the ropes? We have folks who love to help whenever they can. Experienced player returning and want a group to have fun and hang out with? We do a little bit of everything, and would love to have you with us! Not into the whole "mega guilds" and just want something small where you can really get to know your guildies? I understand completely! Large groups of people make my eye twitch, even online lol.

Feel free to contact our GM (His info is on the first page) depending on which side you're looking to join! I myself am mostly Imp (Sorry pubs, you wont get much of a chance to bask in my glowing presence!) so if you can't get ahold of Nee, you can message me on either Synn'full, Synsationn, or Pure Synn! Hope to hear from you soon!

I am currently looking for a guild on both sides, and this looks promising. I especially like the casual side of things. I used to be a member of another guild several years ago before i took a 2 year break; but they weren't as casual as I had hoped. They required attending every meeting they had (you were allowed to miss one meeting per 2 month period). and they forced dueling in order to stay in guild.

I started with SWTOR at the beginning, and have many characters at 70; but no one at much of a command rank. My main character on the Republic side is Deansmith.

To be honest, i cannot remember what my main is on the Imp side, but I think it is Fe'Mara. I do have a character with that name, but not sure if I use it as my main Imp character.

I'll look for you in-game but wanted to respond here as well just in case.

• 3 weeks later...
im an old player from early beta back in the day. i am interested in your guild i am online now if you want to give me a little more info on the guild my toon is Schweiker. i am imp by the way i forgot the mention that Edited by Schweiker
forgot the alliance

• 1 month later...
Are either one of these Guilds active? I’ve been a member of Ziost Remnant and have NEVER seen anyone on!

I’m currently EST and I’m sure with 245 members, someone would be on to do FPS or Ops... am I apart of a wrong time zone or something???? No one is ever on!

I was going to ask the same thing. I need an active guild and I was wondering how are these people doing

Are either one of these Guilds active? I’ve been a member of Ziost Remnant and have NEVER seen anyone on!

I’m currently EST and I’m sure with 245 members, someone would be on to do FPS or Ops... am I apart of a wrong time zone or something???? No one is ever on!

Keep in mind: "members" just means # of TOONS, not players. ( # of accounts = actual individual subscribers ) . Also, even though we've been here since Dec. 2011 of the game (one of the longest lasting guilds in history of SWTOR) we are still a 'casual' guild. That means our numbers & activity will usually fluctuate.

Anyways, I login every single day , even though my RL has been super busy lately so unfortunately i haven't had as much time to really commit to hours upon hours of Ops or FP's, etc.

But I also check the in-game 'guild roster' tab and always click the 'last played' column and still see our members logging in as well. So perhaps it's just a time-zone thing i dunno.

I do know, however, that the overall population of the entire GAME has been dwindling big time since summer ended. This is pretty standard tbh, and most likely will increase a lot again once true Winter arrives and people start getting on-holiday & such. Plus, hopefully, these newly announced guild & conquest changes....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9666150#edit9666150

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9666171#edit9666171

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9666173#edit9666173

...will help. :D

-------

I was going to ask the same thing. I need an active guild and I was wondering how are these people doing

Everyone is doing fine, but just busy in RL (see above ^^ ) .

Remember: you (or anyone) can always reach me anytime by sending me in-game MAIL

And if for whatever reason we aren't "active" enough currently for ya, np i totally understand.

Your game is your game. Your sub is your sub. Your FUN is yours. No one else's.

regards, Neevil (IMP side) and Neestar (PUB side)

p.s. I've updated my original post on page 1 of this thread, to better reflect our current membership

Edited by Nee-Elder
details and words and more words.

• 1 month later...

We're growing again. (the 'Ossus' update helped a bit, plus my rl got a holiday break :D )

We're still very CASUAL type guild, so obviously not nearly as active as the mega-guilds, but we are growing and having FUN never-the-less.

I should be online today for like the next 12 hours (switching between toons & sides though) if anyone wants to chat or ask questions about our guild(s) . On Republic side, look for: Neestar, Neeflector, or Neeshadow ...and on Imperial side, look for: Neevil, Neerager, or Neefender

Anyways, if you're just looking for a really chill place to be, with all the guild bonuses and 'small yield' perks , but none of the mega-guild "pressures" or whatever, we might be the place for you.

regards,

Neevil (IMP side main) and Neestar (PUB side main)

Edited by Nee-Elder
forgot parenthesis

Hey! Sent you an in game mail ( to Neestar ) about joining. Looking for a casual place to hang out, some peeps to play with and possibly get into so ops and other end game shenanigans. Got a couple buddies that are like minded individuals looking for a new home as well.

Look forward to hearing from ya.

Kal.

Ps my sig is woefully out of date. Jusg ignore it lol

Edited by Kavu

Hey! Sent you an in game mail ( to Neestar ) about joining. Looking for a casual place to hang out, some peeps to play with and possibly get into so ops and other end game shenanigans. Got a couple buddies that are like minded individuals looking for a new home as well.

Glad we finally connected in-game and glad u guys joined us on TEAM side yep!

---

Hey. Imperial player here. I would really appreciate it if I and 2 friends of mine could join the guild. All of us are lvl 70.

Player Name is Pyconth.

hi there! I tried adding that name to my in-game 'friend list' but it keeps saying "player does not exist" lol (maybe you used symbols? or different spelling? ) . Anyways, hope to chat with you soon, if you're still interested!

----

UPDATE:

Both guilds are still growing, slowly but surely. And despite my recent RL busy-ness, both of our guilds seem to be achieving 'small yield' CONQUEST rewards just fine each week. (Including our Republic side getting 'Top 10' for Oricon this week---> https://i.imgur.com/daPrdRz.jpg ...which ain't too shabby for a small casual type guild :D )

regards, Neestar (Republic side main) and Neevil (Imperial side main)

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi, returning player to the game after about 2 years... before that played since beta... miss the game wanted to come back and check things out. Guild I was in before pretty much died not much going on. I am a casual player with at times long play sessions... I do a little of everything so looking for the same in a guild... end game, ops, lots of things i didn't get to complete before. My main is wilderbeast... I will send in game mail to Neestar as well hope to hear back from you thank you.

Hi, returning player to the game after about 2 years... before that played since beta... miss the game wanted to come back and check things out. Guild I was in before pretty much died not much going on. I am a casual player with at times long play sessions... I do a little of everything so looking for the same in a guild... end game, ops, lots of things i didn't get to complete before. My main is wilderbeast... I will send in game mail to Neestar as well hope to hear back from you thank you.

Glad we got you invited with us in-game yesterday and please keep me posted if you need anything!

----

Do your IMP SIDE guild have a HM OPS TEAM?

Not an officially scheduled or "planned" one, no. We tried having a pre-set day/time to run HM Ops over the summer, and it worked ok for a couple weeks...but then, RL always seemed to get in the way (of someone) and it ended up being a waste of member's expectations & energy.

Instead, what typically happens is when a bunch of us are online all at once, either i or someone will ask in chat "Hey anyone wanna go run _______ or try ______ ?" --- And often times, our group ends up being a mix of guild crew plus other Vet players on my in-game friend list. And if that doesn't work, and we need an extra player or 2, then of course we'll just get desperate and try groupfinder/fleet chat/pug route.

This is one of the realities of a casual type guild. We are dedicated, and skilled, but hard schedules simply haven't proven to be worth it for us to plan. At least, not recently.

I've also found, over the years, that having strict schedule windows cause some members who can't login during that window to feel "neglected" and they end up leaving the guild. Conversely, i've also found that the members who become reliant upon those strict windows, inevitably start expecting (and sometimes even demanding) that i as guild-leader be responsible for their enjoyment of SWTOR.

Not only is that unfair, it's clearly unrealistic. Heck, that's Bioware's job. :cool:

Anyways, having said all that, IF i could plan more Ops/events, i totally would. What we really need is a 2nd-in-command whose RL allows him/her to organize & schedule far more consistantly/reliably than I can (at present) . But most of those solid types of players are either in the mega-guilds already or prefer starting their own small guild.

Edited by Nee-Elder
more, plus better words/grammar

You replied to one of my posts, i'm interested in joining.

hi there! What's your in-game toon name(s) ?

Reply back (or PM me) with your toons/sides and i'll be sure to add them to my in-game 'friend list' so i can look for you online and try to get you a guild-invite (unfortunately, both of us must be online to invite ... Bioware's rules )

Edited by Nee-Elder

hi there! What's your in-game toon name(s) ?

Reply back (or PM me) with your toons/sides and i'll be sure to add them to my in-game 'friend list' so i can look for you online and try to get you a guild-invite (unfortunately, both of us must be online to invite ... Bioware's rules )

Arteriùs and Wulf Ordo

Arteriùs and Wulf Ordo

I tried adding both names to my in-game 'friend list' and only 1 of them actually worked lol (the 2nd one, Wulf Ordo on IMP side)

Anyways, perhaps it'd be easier if you let me know the next time you'l be online? (time/day/timezone) -- Or just send me in-game MAIL from both your toons, and then i can add the 1st one with symbol letter to my friend list.

And be sure you at my toon names to your friend list , since while managing both guilds i do tend to log both Imp & Rep sides quite a bit throughout the day.

regards, Neestar (Republic main) and Neevil (Imperial main)

*And my other toons, in case i'm switching around a lot this weekend:

Republic: Neeflector, Neeshadow, Neescape

Imperial: Neetoo, Neerager, Neefender

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi, Im interested injoining yoru guild. I have mostly IMp side characters, but I'm going to make my next character a Pub side. Im not sure what name you need... My newest Imp character is Kars Rael

Hi there! So i just sent your new IMP character 'Kars' a whisper in-game but you didn't reply and then i think you logged out lol . (i know it's very easy to miss chats in SWTOR )

Anyways, i should be online in-game for the next few hours, but possibly switching between toons/sides... Most likely on 1 of these 4 toons:

Neevil (imperial)

Neefender (imperial)

Neestar (republic)

Neescape (republic)

--

EDIT: Glad we finally connected in-game and glad you're with us on IMP side! /bow

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi there! A friend and I would like to talk with you about possibly joining. We are active in both factions and have quite a few geared lvl 70s. Mostly dps and healers but I have a few tanks as well.

We are looking for a casual , family friendly guild (meaning not a lot of profanity, vulgarity or drama). We enjoy PVE content... casual Ops, FPs and conquest. I started playing at launch and took a break a couple years ago. I have many years of officer experience, leading ops and organizing social events. She started playing back in June of last year and has quickly become a good heals/dps.

Hi there! A friend and I would like to talk with you about possibly joining. We are active in both factions and have quite a few geared lvl 70s. Mostly dps and healers but I have a few tanks as well.

We are looking for a casual , family friendly guild (meaning not a lot of profanity, vulgarity or drama). We enjoy PVE content... casual Ops, FPs and conquest. I started playing at launch and took a break a couple years ago. I have many years of officer experience, leading ops and organizing social events. She started playing back in June of last year and has quickly become a good heals/dps.

Greetings! Thanks for posting and YES it would be great to chat further in-game... I just logged into SWTOR and should be online for the next few hours (but probably switching between toons/sides a bit )

Look for me on the following toons:

Neestar (Republic)

Neescape (Republic)

Neevil (Imperial)

....And if we don't connect today, feel free to PM me any of your toon names and i'll be sure to add them to my in-game 'friend list' yep.

----

EDIT: Glad we were finally able to connect in-game yep... Anything else u guys need, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi, new player here....just started playing middle of last week and enjoyed the game so much I subbed on Friday. Have any room for someone that is still learning how to play? Right now I only have one toon on Imperial side and named Goidan Jodan....contact me anytime if you have room for a beginner.