AdornedBlood

Hello, I'm new to this game, here are a few details about me :

Name: Flavius

Profession : carpenter

Family : married, father of two

In game :

Server : Satele Shan

Guild: none at the moment

Main character : Pisica'neagra ( sith warrior, marauder)

Other characters : Pazvante'chioru ( mercenary) & Draciana ( jedi consular, shadow)

Other games I've played: Star Trek Online, Defiance, Guild Wars, EVE Online, Mu

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Hey welcome to the game and to the game server. Your only 4 years older then me but in game we are all ageless.

If you need help with any thing just ask the community here and you'll wont be steered wrong. in Game Look for me if you like Eviscerater or Vicid Rott, or Viscera, or perhaps Maxx Viscera or Viserys. Thats just 5 out of 12 toons, 7 IMPS and 5 REPUBS. But any hoot, Hope you have a great time here and hope to run into ya in game sometime.

Welcome to the game again.

Wishing you Good Health and Peace.......

Hey welcome to the game and to the game server. Your only 4 years older then me but in game we are all ageless.

If you need help with any thing just ask the community here and you'll wont be steered wrong. in Game Look for me if you like Eviscerater or Vicid Rott, or Viscera, or perhaps Maxx Viscera or Viserys. Thats just 5 out of 12 toons, 7 IMPS and 5 REPUBS. But any hoot, Hope you have a great time here and hope to run into ya in game sometime.

Welcome to the game again.

Wishing you Good Health and Peace.......

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome :). It is refreshing to see more mature players, not only youngsters. I left you a message on Eviscerater. I'll be online today until 11 pm GMT+3 on a character named Pazvante'chioru ( mercenary).