The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please bring back HUTT HOLO TRAINER!

Will the Dr. Oggurobb Hutt statue ever be on sale or in Cartel Market or collections? I know it came with the Hutt stuff but any chance in putting this for sale or something similar to a Hutt. I know there is the other Satele and Darth but looking for any hutt?

It does not need to be teh same hutt but anything similar would be cool. THANKS!

I never had the Revan, Satele Shan or Darth Malgus holo statues. They were too expesive from the start.

Therefore I was happy with the only holo statue I had - the Hutt holo statue.

With that, I was happy with my thinking : "Let them keep their Revan, Shan, Malgus holostatues, I have mine, even although it doesn't look that good at all."

It is in collections already. :confused: If you have access to it due to the pre-order, it gets "added to collections" with every new character.

I think that's so you can delete it if you need inventory space, and still reclaim a copy for the next time you level up. You can't (and don't really need to) account-unlock it.

I think that's so you can delete it if you need inventory space, and still reclaim a copy for the next time you level up. You can't (and don't really need to) account-unlock it.

Actually I seem to recall it costing 1cc to account unlock it? As you say, we don't really need to unlock it, but at one stage it was possible. Maybe they changed it subsequently, I dunno.

Actually I seem to recall it costing 1cc to account unlock it? As you say, we don't really need to unlock it, but at one stage it was possible. Maybe they changed it subsequently, I dunno.
Still possible, still pointless. Costs 10 coins. Maybe the hope is that people will pay for it accidentally, but not consider it big enough a deal to cause a fuss over.

I buy those pointless unlocks just to get rid of the little arrow. :o
The little arrow frustrates me too! Somehow I've been able to resist so far though. Probably helps that most the promotional items are sorted in categories I rarely browse.