Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Izax 5.8 Kill Awards

ultimarb

Hi there,

Some of us on Tulak Hord are asking how those 5.8 Izax Veteran Mode kill awards will be handled after 5.9.

Some information would be crucial for us to plan the effort we need to put into forming the operation groups for this boss.

As said the special item will be bount to legacy...rumours are speaking of that the title will be gained on the characters which killed the boss during 5.8 und those characters will be send a legacy version of this special item which can be traded among your legacy.

Is it true, that any character which killed izax will gain those item. or do we get one for killing izax in 8 and 16 men vet mode?

It would be really great to get some feedback on this topic :)

Thanks in advance

Edited by ultimarb

Reposting my same question from another thread here.

Hey Eric and Keith, I have a few questions about the special Izax Title for defeating Izax in VM before 5.9. How will we receive the title is it by mail or is it a vendor? Will each toon that has completed the requirements by beating Izax VM receive the title or does it go to all toons or just one? I'm curious so I know if it was a good idea to transfer toons to get more titles I if that's how it will work. Also, will we learn more info about what the title will be soon? Thanks! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.