The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stop Complaining - Are there people who like the game? *sigh*

Lokbob

I love the game, I know a handful of other people that I play with do as well. Sure there are issues, but we havn't found any of them "game breaking" for us yet. Just keeping an eye on the patch notes as they fix bugs for anything that I have run into.

Overall, its not to bad.

I love this game..the only time I ever post here is when I'm in between loading screens though. The people that hate it were wanting a WoW2 and disappointed when they realized this isn't WoW. Thats all it is..

I don't really care what they call me or ignore because I'm having fun while they're griping and groaning. Yea the game needs a few tweaks but I'm certain that they'll be fixed soon enough.

Only annoyances ive met so far are random dc's and some visual bugs.

For instance. Im a Imperial Agent, and sometimes in my cutscenes I get the chance to shoot a npc, but my character often shoots the npc with an invisible gun. Its a little silly, and would be great if that got fixed.

And when riding the weird stingray flying creatues on Alderaan, ive noticed that the character bounces up and down in thin air on top of it.

Also have a few issues with the slightly annoying auto-cover system. But its nothing big.

anyone who likes the game is automatically labeled a fanboy and the haters just dont listen to their point of views so, most of us who like the game just ignore most of the hate posts that have no merit.

Wise beyond your years you are...

Just let the 30 free days run out and the whiners will be gone.

Because they are too cheap to pay after that.

Op, I love the game.

It does have some flaws and minor issues. Nothing that is game breaking so far. I have not encountered a broken quest or quest that I can not finish.

I just found the bonus series on Nar shadaa (spelling?) and now I am wondering what other planets have a bonus series I may have missed. I already moved on from Tat but I feel that even though I completed the only bonus series I found I still missed something.

The game is really opening up and has been a great experience so far.

Like I said, its not prefect and it does have some minor issues. It is however a solid game, and a solid 8/10 from me, that could turn into a 9/10 once the minor issues are fixed.

For prescriptive, I would give BF3 a 8/10 and DX-HR a 8/10.

Edited by titanmike

I'm sick reading all those complaints about the game, though i think the majority of people actually really think the Game turned out great but they're not posting it obviously.

I didn't planned to play this game at all but gave it a shot after so reading many positive things and had a blast playing it so far.

Sure, there are things they should work on and I'm sure they actually do. If they add High End Content (nope I'm not 50) and PVP Stuff every now and then, I'm pretty happy with the Game.

i for one love the game, and im proud of it!:cool:

I enjoy the game.

That doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to point out the flaws. If the community remains silent then the game does not advance as a game. Stop being so sensitive little fan boy, we point out problems so that the game becomes successful and more enjoyable. It's called constructive criticism, I'll bet that you cannot take any constructive criticism in real life without freaking out.

I'm sick reading all those complaints about the game, though i think the majority of people actually really think the Game turned out great but they're not posting it obviously.

I love the game, but I don't think it turned out great. I love my car, but if I turned the wheel left and it kept going straight I would complain.

I think many people are making superficial complaints, but others are making valid complaints about mechanics, the nodes that were visible but not harvestable, etc. These are important for the designers to know even if they somehow drag you down.

Bioware needs people who are willing to make constructive criticism and everyone should be willing to make constructive, well-worded, criticism.

Edited by Msbungle

If you don't want the game to improve at all then don't complain. If all those people who are complaining simply leave instead it'll mean a fair few less subs which in turn means far less motivation and financial incentive to improve.

Most of the complaints I'm seeing revolve around input/animation lag, poor customer service (especially around EU maintenance times) and not enough content past leveling quests. Those are all pretty genuine complaints to have and far more constructive than starting threads complaining about people complaining.

WRONG!

there is a HUGE difference between feedback and whiners who complain, the people on these boards are just whiny crybabies who complain. the ONLY thing crybabies accomplish is annoyance.

Hey guys,

We ask that threads created in General Discussion be centered around the topic of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off that topic, and primarily a conversation regarding the community, we will be closing it.

Thank you!