Add an xp/cxp “escrow” for f2p/pref players

Mewmaker

why doesn’t this already exist? I mean, we have one for credits. Why should f2p/preferred players be totally barred from getting anything from quest once they reach the lvl cap? Come on, guys, I’m not asking anything crazy, like letting prefs have command, (although this would be nice)it would be like the credit escrow, except for xp/cxp. I think this would be a nice alternative for preferred who r lvl 70 and use referrals.

Because they get more money from people who subscribe that's why. They only want subscribers to get end-game gear because that is guaranteed money. There are some who only sub for that reason. I've seen posts that if the credit cap for f2p / preferred was removed that they would un-sub as well.

Subs are a guaranteed monthly money therefore they aren't going to give more reasons to not be a subscriber.

The reason it exists for credits is because they don't want you to lose (forever) your credits when your sub ends.

The fact that you want CXP at times when you aren't subbed proves that the F2P model is working as intended.

No, I’m suggesting that this could be done to give f2p/pref max lvls another incentive to sub. Also, if they do sub, why should they be under leveled from all the missions they did a max lvl?

You could easily counter that with why should people be able to play the same game for free that other people pay for?

Also, logic suggests that if getting CXP would be an incentive to sub, then those people would already be subbed to get CXP.

Edited by BRKMSN

Subs are a guaranteed monthly money

That's an extravagant statement. They are monthly (unless the subscriber buys larger blocks) but they are in no way guaranteed. All it takes is a brief visit to the website to hit that "cancel subscription" button (something that seems to have happened a lot recently for no reason that anyone's mentioning on these forums, I mean, I haven't seen anyone complaining about conquest and tank nerfs at all. Weird. :rak_01: )

And if someone buys timecards and/or pays for two-month blocks, he doesn't even have to do anything to not subscribe any more.