another suggestions / features post

sleepingsword

I work in a software company and we have the stance 'if the customer doesn't ask for it the customer doesn't get it'

So I know people have asked for this before I am just adding my desire for some stuff:

1. Improve the Galactic market, I don't like the fact I have to choose categories before I can enter a search term, mods for example. I would love to type 'Deft' and it show all mods with deft in the name, not just within the category I have chosen

2. Comparing items between your items and companions. For example if I have my companion character sheet open the comparison tool tip should show the companion gear not my gear.

3. Movable windows that don't close all the time, when I am browsing the market I want to keep my modded gear window open so its easier to compare the mods I have when looking for an upgrade. Also the unit frames are over my buttons in PVP (the left and right hand side) I am not unhappy with the UI, I would like to just move the frames and close windows when I want to.

5. I would like a system that makes finding groups for Flash Points easier, the LFG system is not very user friendly, it assumes people are using it. I have more success just asking in general.

4. Have separate times for US/European Maintenance, not that its a major problem because I have a job but this past unexpected maintenance was a pain.

This is just stuff that I would like to see added. This game is fantastic! The story, game play and content is superb!

Edited by sleepingsword

3. Movable windows that don't close all the time, when I am browsing the market I want to keep my modded gear window open so its easier to compare the mods I have when looking for an upgrade. Also the unit frames are over my buttons in PVP (the left and right hand side) I am not unhappy with the UI, I would like to just move the frames and close windows when I want to.

This is something that's really needed. Tried to sell a bunch of stuff on the market yestarday, and had to re-arrange my whole inventory becuase the market window overlaps the first 2 columns, meaning you cant see or drag out anything in them. Very annoying.