any new species?

edtwins

there are a lot of npc's which speak basic and are new species that are not playable!

it varies between Nautolan to Kel dor to Duros new species can really really add alot to the game and maybe even more players (if this thread is at the wrong place I can move it)

thank you for reading

With the inclusion of the Arcann mask kissing scene we can all stop asking ourselves what it would look like if a human or twielek made out with a kel dor or rodian or wookie, cuz it wouldnt be any more dumb looking than that, so lets have all kinds of new races.

with the inclusion of the arcann mask kissing scene we can all stop asking ourselves what it would look like if a human or twielek made out with a kel dor or rodian or wookie, cuz it wouldnt be any more dumb looking than that, so lets have all kinds of new races.

next week on the discovery channel are your kids making out with life forms that dont have human dna ...???? Find out next time the jerry spingbot 5000 show

Thanks, guys for the replies I have so many species in mind and I think that even the fact that the romance and kissing scenes can look awkward Bioware can make this work I really think that we need more cosmetic things besides new items

Yes! customization of species is something that I have been waiting for forever! like making the Lekku of a Togruta longer/shorter we can really use more species and customization.

thanks for all the replies guys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.