Glitches

Klaus

There are a lot of glitches especially in huttball! One enemy running with ball in front of u, climbing the ramp (Quesh or the pit) and they disapear , only to appear 20 m away! Also happened in Alderaan and Yavin Ruins! Is it just me or happend to others? In the beggining i reported people of cheating cause of this!

There are a lot of glitches especially in huttball! One enemy running with ball in front of u, climbing the ramp (Quesh or the pit) and they disapear , only to appear 20 m away! Also happened in Alderaan and Yavin Ruins! Is it just me or happend to others? In the beggining i reported people of cheating cause of this!

The maps are really broken now. It happens to everyone. But the higher your ping, the worse it is,

What ping do you play with?

It also doesn’t mean some of them aren’t cheating and hiding in amongst all the broken ****. It would be neigh impossible to confidently spot them.

All I suggest is if you feel in your gut that you saw some one cheating, even if you aren’t sure. Just report it anyway.

And then the same people wonder why cheat reports aren't taken seriously.

I hope some of the people got banned because of your reports and you feel good about it. How dare they glitch out!

What ping do you play with?

It also doesn’t mean some of them aren’t cheating and hiding in amongst all the broken ****. It would be neigh impossible to confidently spot them.

All I suggest is if you feel in your gut that you saw some one cheating, even if you aren’t sure. Just report it anyway.

Usually , 60 ms lagi

This answer is also for Nelaa...i didnt and i dont report people for looking at me! If i report someone is after see that person behave or a glitch repeating in a awd way and on different maps! A few days a player called Ooo from rep faction was flying throu walls, caping turrets in Novare Coast. Saw him do this for 2 weeks! But ofc, because people like me he wasnt reported. Because wonderful people like Jedeija&friends, ranked is a wonderful experience, isn't it??? Nelaa, 1 suggestion: stop with the condescending attitude and the patronising "tone".....

Edited by Klaus

At 60ms lag, you should not be seeing it at all.

I expect to see a large amount at 200-300ms. But I would not expect to see it at 60ms,

If you are seeing it at 60ms, it should be a very small amount

If it’s a large amount, then the game must be more broken that I thought or there are people cheating.

As for people going through walls, over starting area screens and hiding in walls. I saw a lot of that after the merge. More than the total number of people I’d seen in 6 years of playing.

But as more and more pvpers have left the game since then, the amount I’ve seen has reduced a lot. There are still one or two idiots running around doing it and if you are playing at the same time it can seem like it’s every match if you get one in the game. Other than those two guys, I’ve not seen anyone else in over two months.

I have seen one speed hacker, but he got reported by many people and I think he got banned really fast because he hasn’t been back since (I believe speed hacking is one of those things that Bioware can identify really easy)

I’ve seen two guys teleporting with the ball in HB reg and Quesh Ball from the respawn to the line in to jumps in the last month

I’ve seem one guy teleport into a wall, heal to full then teleport back out. This was about 3 weeks ago. I sent proof to Bioware, but I’ve seen the guy many times since. But he hasn’t been cheating.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

At 60ms lag, you should not be seeing it at all.

I expect to see a large amount at 200-300ms. But I would not expect to see it at 60ms,

If you are seeing it at 60ms, it should be a very small amount

If it’s a large amount, then the game must be more broken that I thought or there are people cheating.

yes, 60-70 ms! On the other hand, i'm playing from a laptop, on the other hand this laptop is an i7 7th gen, 16g ram. When in 16-30 ppl group on Yavin, to kill the walker, i have 70-80 fps, so...the glitches and cheating are real, and the issue is that sometimes is hard to say witch is what!

It has alot to do with swtors game engine it's called Desync it happens alot in *****ball - which is why i avoid it like the plague and it can happen in other maps as well. Desync has only gotten worse and I highly doubt the skill set needed to fix it is still working on this game.

Edited by Ibokagain

It has alot to do with swtors game engine it's called Desync it happens alot in *****ball - which is why i avoid it like the plague and it can happen in other maps as well. Desync has only gotten worse and I highly doubt the skill set needed to fix it is still working on this game.

It’s not the engine. We never had these sorts of problems 5 years ago. The only thing we had was the operative roll. These new things are also getting worse each patch, not better. They are bugs, hacks and not just the engine or not even the engine. It could even be the game hardware, operating systems or network adding to it. I have noticed it’s much worse since the mergers and the server moves to a new data centre.

Using desync to describe it is a simplification and can be used as an excuse for hackers to hide behind. I never believe people who say it’s the game engine causing desync