VIP Companion Skins need to cross factions

Cwyn

And Security Key vendor skins for that matter...

While I appreciate the added vendors in the Bazaar area for cross faction companion skins, we still do not have cross faction access to the companion skins sold on the VIP or Security Key vendors.

II want my T7-01 Customization #5 (Collector's Edition Vendor) for my Empire Legacy characters!

Good suggestion. Maybe they could make them bind to legacy so players could just purchase them on one faction and move them to an alt on the other faction themselves.

It would be good if all customization that u can buy ingame at the vendors would be legacy bound. an example is the treek jungle custom from yavin 4, that is legacy bound, but at the same time the HK jungle from the same vendor isnt.

That is bothering me for some time since its my fav HK custom. since i often use HK as a comp when i create a new toon.

It would be good if all customization that u can buy ingame at the vendors would be legacy bound. an example is the treek jungle custom from yavin 4, that is legacy bound, but at the same time the HK jungle from the same vendor isnt.

That is bothering me for some time since its my fav HK custom. since i often use HK as a comp when i create a new toon.

Can't you have an appropriate level friend fly your character to Yavin so you can get the customization? I'm just thinking "work-around" here. There's nothing wrong with your suggestion except you haven't created a thread for it (unless you have in the past).