[Price Check] Can anyone help me out with this :(

Aplusho

I spent my monthly 500 cc on a Ultimate bundle and got a Stronghold Defender's Blaster (platinum) as well as a Intersteller Regulator's Blaster Dorn (Gold), some jawa scraps and something else.

My question is, can anyone give me a price check on the Stronghold Defender's Blaster and Intersteller Regulator's Blaster Dorn? I looked it up on the GTN and there were no listings. I tried asking in the chat but people just start yelling GIVE IT TO ME or 10 credits, which, as dumb as I am, can't believe a plat item would go for that price.

I really like the second item since it has a neat laser on it, but I haven't played any blaster wielding class yet, so I might save it till then, unless it sells for a really high price.

Thanks in advance! :p

Just be patient,

you got two rare blasters you may regret getting rid of. :)

So true. Wish I had known that when I first started buying those packs. At least three of the items I got ended up being worth millions more than what I sold them for simply because I didn't know better, and several items are things I now wish I had but cannot afford current prices on GTN.

Remember that something can not sell today might worth fortune at later time lol

I happened have some cartel stuff that worth pretty much nothing at the time it came out due to everyone trying to get rid them off to free inventory and the price become too low, I came back recently and net pretty much 100M by selling them all in GTN hahaha

I spent my monthly 500 cc on a Ultimate bundle and got a Stronghold Defender's Blaster (platinum) as well as a Intersteller Regulator's Blaster Dorn (Gold), some jawa scraps and something else.

My question is, can anyone give me a price check on the Stronghold Defender's Blaster and Intersteller Regulator's Blaster Dorn? I looked it up on the GTN and there were no listings. I tried asking in the chat but people just start yelling GIVE IT TO ME or 10 credits, which, as dumb as I am, can't believe a plat item would go for that price.

I really like the second item since it has a neat laser on it, but I haven't played any blaster wielding class yet, so I might save it till then, unless it sells for a really high price.

There are two on my server.. One listed for 65M credits the other for 75 Million Credits.

You really should do your own price check on your server. Prices vary by server and even vary day to day on a given server.

If what you are doing here is trying to figure out the peak price they may sell at...... then just watch your own servers GTN each day for a week or so and you will have your answer. This will give you a fair market price point for the items.

Edited by Andryah