Intro into conquest

AussieAlan

So is there a trick to this mission, I picked it up on a new toon I made just before 5.8, I thought with there being new changes to conquest last week I would do it for the first time since like 3.0, I got my personal conquest rewards for last week, but the mission is still saying complete a conquest.

Is it bugged, is it because I am solo not in a guild?.

You need to use priotity mission terminal to complete mission

The quest seems to be indeed broken since yesterday's patch. I've just finished leveling another toon and picked up the intro mission on Monday, completed my personal target yesterday night and nothing happened. Then I gathered another 5k points to see if having 20k points makes any difference but no, mission is still there, incomplete.

Using the priority missions terminal or the dropbox doesn't help.

Edited by FlyXan

The quest seems to be indeed broken since yesterday's patch. I've just finished leveling another toon and picked up the intro mission on Monday, completed my personal target yesterday night and nothing happened. Then I gathered another 5k points to see if having 20k points makes any difference but no, mission is still there, incomplete.

Using the priority missions terminal or the dropbox doesn't help.

I belive, you get reward, after conquest is reset, when use mission terminal, not dropbox. At least in past, on new toon, I picked up next week weekly quests from priority mission terminal and it got completion then.

Yes it's not broken as my husband went through all his toons collecting Conquest rewards & got a few of that mission.

There is NO terminal to turn it into though. It automatically completes.

So next week OP, you should get completion of conquest with it.

I belive, you get reward, after conquest is reset, when use mission terminal, not dropbox. At least in past, on new toon, I picked up next week weekly quests from priority mission terminal and it got completion then.

Donno, on previous occasions it either autocompleted (when BW introduced the mission and I picked it up with toons that previously completed a couple of conquests) or got the rewards the moment I reached the personal target. Not this time.

I also complete my conquest and the mission "Intro to conquest" did not complete. turned in a bug report and got an answer from CS: this is a known issue check patch notes. Still did not get my reward for this mission.