Let us post polls and vote.

bluehufsa

This way all the disputes would be solved, the majority vs minority, the popular vs unpopular.. Not childish polls like "dress Lana in pink or in white" ( used Lana only as an example, don't be mad pls) , but questions that can influence the game - conquest being one of them. Thanks.

This way all the disputes would be solved, the majority vs minority, the popular vs unpopular.. Not childish polls like "dress Lana in pink or in white" ( used Lana only as an example, don't be mad pls) , but questions that can influence the game - conquest being one of them. Thanks.

Voting and Polls can be a mess for a cause the game to get mess up that did happen. The companions modify status taken away or anything that make players be a heroes through out the game experience become gone by politics by the liberals starting to messing with the online games is preventing heroes to be born. We need games like Star Wars the Old Republic stay alive as a cannon and no politics.

Voting and Polls can be a mess for a cause the game to get mess up that did happen. The companions modify status taken away or anything that make players be a heroes through out the game experience become gone by politics by the liberals starting to messing with the online games is preventing heroes to be born. We need games like Star Wars the Old Republic stay alive as a cannon and no politics.

I want the friggin' truth, how many actually want Theron killed and removed from game, how many would like to have an ending with marriage romance progression with Lana, how many are actually opposing to Zenith being re-introduced in a post - Copero quest and so on. The pathetic excuse for an excuse " this or that was requested by a large group of people" does not stand, sorry.

I think we need a poll on this topic. :D

I think we need to stop hiding behind the broomstick and ask for honest statistics ( LOL, my father would laugh his ars* off, he once told me there are two kind of lies, simple lies and statistics) .

Yeah, i want the impossible. I want the truth in a garden of lies and excuses.

I would also Like to know the Truth behind some of these later decisions. Is this, that or whatever decision the Admin. decide based on. Creating a "Member Wide" vote, polls and questionnaires would be great, *However I still doubt they would base anything on that and if really Pressed, the "Reason" would still be very Ambiguous. Some changes or directions yes but every time anything like this is brought up, they throw around terms like Unreliable, Biased, Unable to reach most and the list goes on. Even if the Documents weren't from BW itself but hosted by one of the genre sites where the results are typically available doesn't mean that's the direction anything will go. So many are Hanging on 6.0 and yet we haven't anything more then a "Yes".