Please make Rage more durable

Neulwen

Hmm you're right, I remember a long time ago I crunched the numbers on Intercede and it didn't impress me, I'll have to do it again sometime, maybe test with a guildie using an attack with a static damage amount.

The multiplicative value is a lot more insightful than the additive value, so not that much to number crunch. Let me put it this way, if you don't intercede, your target takes some damage, it mitigates a bit and what's left over is the damage they'll normally take, intercede just straight up shaves 20% off that damage, which is very noticeable, considering it's a 6 second duration on a 20 second cooldown.

I'm not saying make it additive, just that in its current form it really isn't that powerful at all. If you made it additive it'd be useful, though far from broken (I reserve broken for abilities that allow you to tank focus fire on short cooldown, like Ruthless Aggressor and Merc reflect). The bigger issue is it'd be a very unique tool to Juggs that no other class gets, and whether its considered fair, that being the ability to give a substantial DR boost to teammates with decent uptime.

It'd make even a sorcs energy/kinetic DR shoot to tank levels and internal/elemental DR beyond that of tanks, I'd call that pretty broken on an ability with a 6 second duration on a 15 second cooldown.

• 2 weeks later...
Massive, nearly passive DR and 18 seconds of cc ( Guaranteed 12 + 6 secs of 75% from overpowered obfu) immunity, 3-5 seconds of god mode and possibility of a reset to heal to full mara lecturing people about ****** rage spec. xDDDDDDD Being able to heal for funny amounts means nothing in the meta where 25k crits are regular occurrence to a heavy armor class and you have no damage reduction, anti focus and worst melee mobility and your dcds have extremely easy counter play (reflect and ed). Edited by Alec_Fortescue

The guy is trying to lecture how Fury works and yet he thinks Rage has a CC immunity, that says it all right there.

Yeah I got the Intercede purge incorrect because I haven’t played for months and I knew it had a effect.

For Fury you use to have to always use ravage on berserk to maximise Fury stacks but I guess they’ve fixed the rage/Fury management?

Also this is a thread to do with Juggernauts not Marauders they belong to different advance trees.

Massive, nearly passive DR and 18 seconds of cc ( Guaranteed 12 + 6 secs of 75% from overpowered obfu) immunity, 3-5 seconds of god mode and possibility of a reset to heal to full mara lecturing people about ****** rage spec. xDDDDDDD Being able to heal for funny amounts means nothing in the meta where 25k crits are regular occurrence to a heavy armor class and you have no damage reduction, anti focus and worst melee mobility and your dcds have extremely easy counter play (reflect and ed).

Yeah the current buff to Rage + Pool hatred + armour set auto crit you can easily hit 42k on Furious strike.

Yes I agree your self heals should have never changed but comparing, complaining and asking basically for an all out DPS melee spec to be nerfed is abit silly does it sound familiar? Yes that’s the reason you lot got nerfed.

I preferred 4.0 when they suggested they was making Juggernauts into wrecking balls like they should be.

So if you’re aiming that comment at me you’re aiming it at the wrong person I agree but I disagree with putting any other spec in jeopardy to justify your argument.

Edited by DarthSealth