What lvl are some of you folks who are in already?

Gothyia

The people I know that are playing right now have already been enjoying the game for the last 6 to 8 months, so actually watching the same cut scenes would be a waste of time for them. Right now its pretty much a race to 50 for PVP domination.

I only played the beta for two days, and purposely avoided doing any quests so I wouldn't spoil the story. I will be watching the cut scenes and enjoying the voice acting as I play.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the real fail is putting 250Million into voice actors when any idiot who has played even one mmo can tell you that 90% of the players willl spend 90% of their time at max level.

the voice acted quests has to be one of the biggest waste of money and resources in a mmo's history.

You wanna bet that the leadership of Bioware/EA has never even played a MMO? Fact is most dev's dont have time to play mmo's. The executives definitively do not play mmo's. If they did they would have never put that much money into voice acting content that most players will be done with in 3-5 days.

You've never played a bioware game before have you? if you have, shame on you for such a comment...

Edited by Jeebas

There is a pvp glitch, if you join a warzone and it has too few players it will close early and give you exp.

SR said they are looking into it and anyone found exploiting would be banned, i wonder though...

Hhmm unlikely since they now have to contend with a lot of pissed off people. I understand the process but they should at least say "Hey guys we are aiming to stagger X amount of people each day" that way people can at least have an idea. Either way....all those exploiting tards should be bumped right back down to 1.

There is a pvp glitch, if you join a warzone and it has too few players it will close early and give you exp.

SR said they are looking into it and anyone found exploiting would be banned, i wonder though...

It's a bit more to it then that though.. people are coordinating over vent and exploiting the **** out of it.

Edited by Lundli

I wouldn't want to be one of the people using the pvp bug to level right now...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=9301

First page has an official response on what they are doing.

No they aren't? They are light and standard.

There is only 1 heavy and no full.

I knowticed that around 8pm EST they changed from mostly Full (67) Heavy (17) and Medium (17) to what they are now. In addition they added EU servers that where not listed before as well.

If you skip all the voice chat you can power level pretty quickly just like any another MMO. In the last beta weekend I was out of the start zone at level 11 in under 2 hours played and although it slows down a little from there, I'm expecting to see legit level 50s fairly soon.