Logging service is currently unavailable .... anyone else have this problem ?

Loranae

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I still can't log in. I was logged in just a few hours ago too. Came back and BAM. Not able to. I just started back playing after like two years too so this is saddening.

At least they are aware of it. It does happen once in a blue-moon. I wouldn't take it too hard. But I understand how ya feel ... "I just got here!"

Wonder if the fix from yesterday about security keys having issues, is now causing other issues that we seeing today.

I was wondering something similar myself, actually. I didn't know what the fix yesterday was for (until now), but I could at least log in before it....Though, why would people be able to log in just until a couple of hours ago, if that was the case?

At least they are aware of it. It does happen once in a blue-moon. I wouldn't take it too hard. But I understand how ya feel ... "I just got here!"

Yea I didn't have a computer/internet for a while so I'm getting back into it. The last update I had was waiting on Chapter 15 of Fallen Empire so it seems I've missed quite a bit. Hopefully you find some awesome players! If you're on the Satele Shan server, I'm Malaskhaos

Wonder if the fix from yesterday about security keys having issues, is now causing other issues that we seeing today.

It's amazing how programmers are incompetent nowadays .... they seem not to even test their "fixes" ... It's the same issue in almost every damn game ... most of all in EA games and partnerships ...

Saw this on the Star Forge server thread. Dunno how much to believe, and since Bioware isn't actually saying much about the issue, we're forced to play telephone game with rumors.

"

Login server has been down since 9:50pm ET. I just got offr the phone with support. They said "It could be down for hours". He promised the Developers would be rewarding the community for the problem. Respond here with your sig if you had problems logging in, too.

"

Saw this on the Star Forge server thread. Dunno how much to believe, and since Bioware isn't actually saying much about the issue, we're forced to play telephone game with rumors.

"

Login server has been down since 9:50pm ET. I just got offr the phone with support. They said "It could be down for hours". He promised the Developers would be rewarding the community for the problem. Respond here with your sig if you had problems logging in, too.

"

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD let the community hate flow through us all

"

"

What about players on other servers? Should me post the outage on the server forums also?

It's amazing how programmers are incompetent nowadays .... they seem not to even test their "fixes" ... It's the same issue in almost every damn game ... most of all in EA games and partnerships ...

Nowadays? Hell this has gone on for as long as I've played MMOs. But I've done coding. One little mistake can mess up a lot of stuff. Sometimes it's honestly hard to catch until something like this happens. I kinda feel for them.