New features beyond the traditional for 6.0

SaerethDL

1. Pod racing - Custom design your pod, earn new parts to make your ride better, collect the pot at the end for first place.

2. Pazaak - Kotor card game, you can play with friends, bet in game money, collect cards, and hold tournaments at any cantina in the galaxy.

3. Betting ingame credits/items on 1/1 duels and other matches as spectators.

4. Bounty Hunter - kill/subdue live targets for bounty payments, these are real players that have chosen to participate in this event. You can always opt-in or opt-out.

If you can think of any new features you may want besides the traditional flashpoints, operations, and what-nots, please contribute to it here.

While they all sound fun, I don't think 1-3 are ever possible. At least not in the advanced way you're describing them.

And I'm not sure but, I don't think betting is allowed in game? Though I may be wrong. Officially supported that is, what people do in private is their business.🤔

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

While they all sound fun, I don't think 1-3 are ever possible. At least not in the advanced way you're describing them.

And I'm not sure but, I don't think betting is allowed in game? Though I may be wrong. Officially supported that is, what people do in private is their business.🤔

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.:rak_03:

well for one, you can gamble in nar shadda sometimes. two we aren't talking real money, like what you use when you're gambling for items in hypercrates :D three, kotor has betting features and it was still rated T for Teen.

well for one, you can gamble in nar shadda sometimes. two we aren't talking real money, like what you use when you're gambling for items in hypercrates :D three, kotor has betting features and it was still rated T for Teen.

I see I see! Apparently in WoW you can bet as well within the brawlers guild, for brawlers tokens. Didn't know until I got told just now.:rak_03: I'm not against any of your ideas though. :)