Ops for People new to Ops

Valgrimur

Dark Lords of Chaos is hosting an EV Story mode run this Friday 2/2/18 on the Imp side at 9 Eastern 8 Central.

This run is for people that have always wanted to try ops but have never taken the plunge. There will be two of us on guiding you through the mission. We will take it slow, explain everything throughly. This will be a laid back stress free no pressure play through.

Or goal here is to have fun, introduce some new players to a part of the game they may have felt cut off from, and to challenge ourselves to do something a little bit more difficult then the solo part of the game. Because what is more satisfying steam rolling the same easy story over and over or stepping a little out of your comfort zone and beating something new.

A few requirements -

Must be lvl 70

have a min of 210 gear rating

be patient and come willing to have some fun.

email me in game for a position and state your role. Spots will be rewarded on first come first serve basis.

We will have a discord channel for those that want to use it - but not required.

Edited by Valgrimur

Dark Lords of Chaos is hosting an EV Story mode run this Friday 2/2/18 on the Imp side at 9 Eastern 8 Central.

This run is for people that have always wanted to try ops but have never taken the plunge. There will be two of us on guiding you through the mission. We will take it slow, explain everything throughly. This will be a laid back stress free no pressure play through.

Or goal here is to have fun, introduce some new players to a part of the game they may have felt cut off from, and to challenge ourselves to do something a little bit more difficult then the solo part of the game. Because what is more satisfying steam rolling the same easy story over and over or stepping a little out of your comfort zone and beating something new.

A few requirements -

Must be lvl 70

have a min of 210 gear rating

be patient and come willing to have some fun.

email me in game for a position and state your role. Spots will be rewarded on first come first serve basis.

We will have a discord channel for those that want to use it - but not required.

A Worthy endeavor! :D I hope it goes well for you and the people wishing to try out the OPs

Why is there a gear requirement don't you get bolstered? Also if you need a healer to help carry I love carrying new people threw sm ops because then there is actually something to heal.

Gear requirement due tot it not being a group finder op on Friday.

And thanks for the offer will keep you in mind .