Looking for Imperial guild

ArdeliaAgain

Evening all.

Returning player looking for a guild, but I've got some relatively picky criteria.

MUST-HAVES:

- Active guild chat. I'm most interested in a sense of community, if for no other reason than for light BS while we're out and about (within reason if there's a Op or event happening)

- Mature atmosphere. I'm middle-aged, and I'd rather not deal with a bunch of juvenile crap.

- "Professionally casual progression". I'm interested in contributing to group activities (whatever size, whatever difficulty, PvE preferred over PvP, but not by a ton). When I show up, I'll have done my homework, will be geared to the extent that character can be, and will treat it like I want to win. I'm also tolerant of learning attempts, mistakes, and so forth. At the same time, my hardcore days are behind me, and if I'm expected to treat it like a job, I'll just hold you back.

- Tolerance for alts. I have a bunch, will continue to, and don't want to feel like I'm screwing anything up if I take a night to level a lowbie.

- Reasonable attendance expectations. I won't disappear for a week at a time, but an expectation that I hit a certain number of nights a week would be a dealbreaker....I have a job already.

NICE-TO-HAVE

- Active but non-mandatory RP

- Prefer a younger, smaller guild where I'm providing more value, and can help them grow

WHAT I BRING

- Somebody who'll do their own research, be prepared, and help anybody who wants it

- Willingness to learn and gear any spec needed, including power-leveling a new class

- Intelligent conversation and sparkling charm :)

Greetings!

I Invite you to come check us out! We are the Celestial enclave, and we are active on both factions as Celestial Argonauts and the Celestial Dreadnauts.

We have a weekly focus on conquests and draw loads of fun from doing them while also maintaining a passionate maturity for the progression aspect of PvE. Our officer core is severely dedicated to these kinds of endeavors and as PR officer, I am not only bound but also proud to stress that point! :D

The ages span across the entire spectrum, with the officer and raider(PvE) core averaging between the ages of 20-35+ and so I believe, from my own personal close relationship with the guild for so long, that you may appreciate not only the gameplay style and swing of the guild, but also the age and maturity level. Don't get me wrong, you probably don't want to see them drunk at the Cantina -- but with their duties they are crisper than a thrice fried french fry!

I can say more but then it may just be too long for anyone to read, therefore please check out out website or swtor post! I will provide the links below!

Hope to hear back soon,

May the Force Be With You

Chikami

SWTOR Post: <Direct Link>

Edited by ChidoriOokami

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.