Nature of the "secret weapon"?

notanjelika

In the last FP we learned Theron is after a secret weapon , but nothing about its nature. I have a few ideas:

1. an actual weapon (remember the Ravager from SW class story?)

2. Emperor's original sith pureblood body

3. a person: DS Jaesa can be considered a "weapon of mass destruction", Scourge too

4. Zildrog/Scyvva/Izax ( OFC a huge droid..)

I'm eager to see your opinions on this matter :)

I'm curious about it as well, it's apparently hidden in one of the Emperor's vaults so I wonder if it something that he used to initiate the live-consuming ritual of Nathema or similar... really makes me wonder if the world we're going to is Ziost.

I'm curious about it as well, it's apparently hidden in one of the Emperor's vaults so I wonder if it something that he used to initiate the live-consuming ritual of Nathema or similar... really makes me wonder if the world we're going to is Ziost.

Close, but if you look at the map from the FP and deco, then the galaxy map. it would appear that we are going to revisit Oricon. So that alone opens up a lot of possibilities as what the "Weapon" could be.

Close, but if you look at the map from the FP and deco, then the galaxy map. it would appear that we are going to revisit Oricon. So that alone opens up a lot of possibilities as what the "Weapon" could be.

I saw some theories it could be Ziost as well so who knows, either way it'll be interesting to know what the emperor could've hidden in Ziost and in case it's Oricon

Maybe The Phobis Devices will be featured?

I saw some theories it could be Ziost as well so who knows, either way it'll be interesting to know what the emperor could've hidden in Ziost and in case it's Oricon

Maybe The Phobis Devices will be featured?

the theories may be there but the actual evidence rules ziost out.

• 1 month later...
I bet it is a huge droid, as always.Now all that's missing is a love thread for huge droids, a few people requesting HK as a romance option, another few talking off-topic, usual forum fun. :rak_01:

Can we have Izax's burn phase be him turning into a giant HK-55 then? With 200k Damage.

I read a theory that the Gravestone could be Zildrog/part of Zildrog/the key to awakening Zildrog. Izax and the other gods were all machines, what's to say that Zildrog itself isn't another huge robot superweapon? Maybe that's what the creepy room in the Gravestone is all about?

... I wouldn't mind finding out what those pods/eggs inside the spinning slab are. Probably something bad.

I read a theory that the Gravestone could be Zildrog/part of Zildrog/the key to awakening Zildrog. Izax and the other gods were all machines, what's to say that Zildrog itself isn't another huge robot superweapon? Maybe that's what the creepy room in the Gravestone is all about?

... I wouldn't mind finding out what those pods/eggs inside the spinning slab are. Probably something bad.

That is actually interesting and would be a nice way to explain Zildrog. I read a comment with a theory that basically Theron is searching for the key to active Zildrog, the gravestone, and it makes sense as I recall one of the background dialogues being about Zildrog living or sleeping in the swamp, now I don't recall if it was actually a Herald saying or just an NPC with no knowledge of it, but I really hope we get to learn more about the gravestone.

Addendum: If I recall correctly in one of the livestreams Charles stated that either the player or Valkorion could be seen as Zildrog, but I wouldn't mind if Zildrog was something actually real and not use the player or Valkorion as the symbol for it.

That is actually interesting and would be a nice way to explain Zildrog. I read a comment with a theory that basically Theron is searching for the key to active Zildrog, the gravestone, and it makes sense as I recall one of the background dialogues being about Zildrog living or sleeping in the swamp, now I don't recall if it was actually a Herald saying or just an NPC with no knowledge of it, but I really hope we get to learn more about the gravestone.

Addendum: If I recall correctly in one of the livestreams Charles stated that either the player or Valkorion could be seen as Zildrog, but I wouldn't mind if Zildrog was something actually real and not use the player or Valkorion as the symbol for it.

I actually ran into the NPC you're talking about on Zakuul today, it's a guy selling hats that talks about Zildrog sleeping in the swamp... guess who else we found "sleeping" in the swamp? The Gravestone!

Here's the post about the theory, it goes into a lot of detail. I reckon they might be they might be spot on.

https://greyias.tumblr.com/post/164300423999/hop-on-the-crazy-train-guys-spoilers-and-rampant

Edited by AbilityDrain

I actually ran into the NPC you're talking about on Zakuul today, it's a guy selling hats that talks about Zildrog sleeping in the swamp... guess who else we found "sleeping" in the swamp? The Gravestone!

Here's the post about the theory, it goes into a lot of detail. I reckon they might be they might be spot on.

https://greyias.tumblr.com/post/164300423999/hop-on-the-crazy-train-guys-spoilers-and-rampant

ONe problem here, the Gravestone was manufactured on Iokath, not on Zakuul, there is basically no connection between it and Zildrog .

ONe problem here, the Gravestone was manufactured on Iokath, not on Zakuul, there is basically no connection between it and Zildrog .

The robot "gods" (Izax etc) were all from Iokath and created to destroy Zakuul over and over again, right? I can only assume that over time the tales of these "gods" got mixed up and became something that Zakuulans worshipped. They say Izax and Zildrog were different versions of the same person/entity, so if Izax is a robot then Zildrog may also be a robot.

Then again, maybe the Gravestone is just housing Zildrog's "spirit"... hell, maybe those eggs/pods inside the spinning slab in the creepy room are vessels for Zildrog to transfer itself into.

The robot "gods" (Izax etc) were all from Iokath and created to destroy Zakuul over and over again, right? I can only assume that over time the tales of these "gods" got mixed up and became something that Zakuulans worshipped. They say Izax and Zildrog were different versions of the same person/entity, so if Izax is a robot then Zildrog may also be a robot.

Then again, maybe the Gravestone is just housing Zildrog's "spirit"... hell, maybe those eggs/pods inside the spinning slab in the creepy room are vessels for Zildrog to transfer itself into.

But Zildrog is a serpent.. Oh cr*p, a cyborg serpent?? We are so scr***d!!

Yeah I'm convinced the Gravestone is, or is part of Zildrog.

But Zildrog is a serpent.. Oh cr*p, a cyborg serpent?? We are so scr***d!!

It's entirely possible that it's a robo-serpent/dragon... the Gravestone might only be a tiny piece of it, like part of it's head or something, the rest could still be on Nathema sitting in one of Valkorion's old storage rooms.

It's entirely possible that it's a robo-serpent/dragon... the Gravestone might only be a tiny piece of it, like part of it's head or something, the rest could still be on Nathema sitting in one of Valkorion's old storage rooms.

BUt that would make the Gravestone a .. Leviathan? :confused:

BUt that would make the Gravestone a .. Leviathan? :confused:

Or part of one. During that 5.8 roadmap stream, the devs told us to pay close attention to Izax's laser canon because we'd seen a similar laser cannon attached to something very similar in-game before, that something is the Gravestone.