Bring back old removed lightsabers, please <3

tummiswtor

As a fan of standard lightsabers, not these "toothpicks" we have on cartel market i wish If You could bring back old good, but removed from game... lightsabers

Qel-Droma Ancestral Blade

Soresu’s Razor

Darth Sion’s Lightsaber

Punisher

Sovereign Mind Lightsaber

Echo of XoXaan

Fear

Temptation

The Heart of Ragnos

Enduring Battle

Soresu’s Razor

The Indomitable

Justice

Jolee Bindo’s Lightsaber

Noble Jedi Council Lightsaber

and many... many more!

Please add them to a new Vendor on fleet, Tier chests, or make them obtainable somehow. :(

Edited by tummiswtor

Nothing is embargoed off the cartel market forever. If something drops off the CM, changes are good that eventually it'll role around again. Look at all the people who complained about losing money on the GTN who were selling particular armor sets when that armor set went for sale again on the CM.

Nothing is embargoed off the cartel market forever. If something drops off the CM, changes are good that eventually it'll role around again. Look at all the people who complained about losing money on the GTN who were selling particular armor sets when that armor set went for sale again on the CM.

Iam talking about normal lightsabers from quests, class story etc. that were completly removed and new characters cannot get them. Only old players could still have them. Im not talking about any cartel market lightsabers that were removed ;)

most of those lightsabers are back in the game, only under a diferent name.ofc its not the same i understand.

i dare to say i have like 90% of the names you posted :)

now back into thread, im ok with getting them back only under a diferent name, cause well..that kinda shows i got stuff when the game was new and there was content :D

most of those lightsabers are back in the game, only under a diferent name.ofc its not the same i understand.

i dare to say i have like 90% of the names you posted :)

now back into thread, im ok with getting them back only under a diferent name, cause well..that kinda shows i got stuff when the game was new and there was content :D

Nice! There's few lightsabers i always wanted to have. Every lightsaber I search for it's "Removed from game"

They could add these old weapons to Adaptive gear vendor on fleet.

Edited by tummiswtor

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to have these lightsaber back, when I heard the punisher lightsaber can be obtained from world drop on Droumd Kaas, I farmed it for a week, but then learned that it is no longer obtainable which made me sad for a while. I love these name over some lame names such as "xxxx Mk-2/3/4 light saber"