Lana has gone missing

Tolkyyn

Hi, does anyone have any idea why my character's Lana is down with Darth Marr and unavailable. I started "Wrath and Ruin" and she only showed up in cut scenes, and of course it wouldn't let me pull out another companion to do her job, but I made it through. Now I'm in Chapter III (sneak onto Koth's ship) and Lana is still not appearing and I simply do not wish to proceed without her.

Anyone know a fix to this??

Do you have 2 chapter missions in your mission list ?

example Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 , if so get rid of chapter 1

If this is the case , once you have only one chapter in your mission list select chapter 2 so chapter 3 is now gone then reselect chapter 3 again

Edited by OwenBrooks

Do you have 2 chapter missions in your mission list ?

example Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 , if so get rid of chapter 1

If this is the case , once you have only one chapter in your mission list select chapter 2 so chapter 3 is now gone then reselect chapter 3 again

No, I did one and 2 already. Maybe I don't understand your directions. You mean the active list you get to by hitting "L?"

Finish the chapter and then see if she reappears in your companion list. I haven't played that chapter in some time, but as I recall it's yet another "you will use THIS companion chapter."

File a bug report at that time. Also can you use her for a crafting mission (B key)?

• 2 weeks later...
Solution. Because this happened to a second character, I discovered it's all tied to the alert you get to do "Traitor Among the Chiss.." I believe it only happens to people who have played through every single chapter of the expansion and "Crisis on Umbara." It locked Lana away the moment the new flashpoint, Traitor, came out. It forced me to do that flashpoint to get Lana back. Intolerable.

Hi, does anyone have any idea why my character's Lana is down with Darth Marr and unavailable. I started "Wrath and Ruin" and she only showed up in cut scenes, and of course it wouldn't let me pull out another companion to do her job, but I made it through. Now I'm in Chapter III (sneak onto Koth's ship) and Lana is still not appearing and I simply do not wish to proceed without her.

Anyone know a fix to this??

You broke lana's heart, thats why. Lana likes to be romanced,kissed and only with her. If you did romance with someone else, then lana will never ever talk to you again.

Answer to Lana has gone missing:

My Jedi was walking past an unnecessarily large Viceroy vehicle when he heard "mmmph!" "mmmmph!" coming from a compartment on the side of the speeder.

Curious, he walked over to the Viceroy, opened the compartment, and found a blonde hog-tied and gagged and glaring up at him.

Shocked, unsure what to do, he quickly slammed the compartment shut, looked around to see if anyone had noticed him, and whistled on his merry way.