Highly Dissapointed

Yescek

So i'm looking over the armor available once I hit 50 and I notice something.

The armor FROM THE FRICKIN MARAUDER part of the Sith Warrior Progression video is Heavy Armor.

.......................Are you kidding me?

REALLY Bioware?

The armor FROM THE FRICKIN MARAUDER part of the Sith Warrior Progression video is Heavy Armor.

REALLY Bioware?

wait really? That armor was one of the reason's i made the marauder..... "sigh" bioware you are starting to make me upset.

I just wish they would give some info and update as to what they are working on and planning on doing to fix issues and address some balancing issues in the game.

REALLY Bioware?

thats actually the 2nd reason I cancelled my sub, 1st being the marauder's gameplay which is totally crap, I'm not a fan of playing a rogue without combo points.

thats actually the 2nd reason I cancelled my sub, 1st being the marauder's gameplay which is totally crap, I'm not a fan of playing a rogue without combo points.

Soooooo.... you want to play WoW? Also Marauder isn't the rogue class, that would be operative (closest to WoW Rogue) or Assassin (closest to Rift rogue). So not sure why you would think you were playing a rogue when picking marauder.

There is one single semi decent looking highend armor for Marauder which is one of the epic lvl 50 pvp ones...

All the others funnilly enough are the look from Sith Juggernaut from the progression video while they get our looks...I specifically rolled Marauder for the gameplay but I was really looking forward to those looks and somehow they just turned us into heavily armored robots while the heavily armored Tanks are running around in robes and hoods...waitwhut ?

actually the armor from the marauder part of the progression video ... the white spiky stuff

its the level 50 epic pvp armor for both marauder and juggernaut, there is heavy and medium ... its jut not white

I was referring to the first set you see a Marauder wear. We all know about the white spiky armor, and I could give a rats *** about it.

REALLY Bioware?

you know nearly every SW/JW armor in the game has a version that is heavy and medium...

you know nearly every SW/JW armor in the game has a version that is heavy and medium...

There is no currently available medium armor Robe/Hood combo that I've been able to find. All medium gear is bulky and rather ****** looking.

This won't matter anyway, as custom gear will not be viable at level 50 due to set bonuses and un-extractable hilts/armoring. If you want to know what you'll look like look at the PvP/PvE armor vendors.

There is no currently available medium armor Robe/Hood combo that I've been able to find. All medium gear is bulky and rather ****** looking.

This won't matter anyway, as custom gear will not be viable at level 50 due to set bonuses and un-extractable hilts/armoring. If you want to know what you'll look like look at the PvP/PvE armor vendors.

you can mod stuff to be just as good as that stuff and the marauder set bonuses suck horribly

I still use the chestpiece from Black Talon. It looks the most distinct with a non robe bottom. I just drop in the mods from the new stuff and I'm good to go. Who knew something dropped at level 10 would look better than anything up to 32. Sad panda.

My Mura is only level 31 atm, I have found a few ModPieces that I like the looks off. But over all you look like a gimped version of Darth Vader, I still enjoy playing the class I dident pick it because I wanted to look good.

That said there is a serious lag of Medium STR/END gear compared to heavy, and to light for that matter. As far as I can see there isent any mura gear on the Dark / Light vendors, and it might be that I over looked it but is there any level 50 token items ? I only found medium cunning sets from the rataka vendor ?