The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Oola's Outfit

alexjev

Now, I know we've had quite a few dancer outfits added into the Cartel Packs in the past, but I'd LOVE it if they'd do a SWTOR version of Oola's outfit from Return of the Jedi I could wear on my twi'lek. Seems to be the only dancer style we're missing in-game.

That outfit was available in SWG. It was called the Exotic Leotard. There were quite a few outfits from SWG that would have been nice here but not if there is restriction on those, since they belonged to another game (even though basically SWG doesn't exist-unless you count the emulators)

Hey, everybody should know who is meant ! ;)

I honestly didn't know her name (the Twi'lek), so the one in Guild Wars is the only Oola I know of in an MMORPG. And besides, it was meant as a minor joke.

I prod the lore when I want to know more about some topic that people are discussing, but here it was immediately apparent who people were talking about, but it didn't match the image in my head when I saw the thread title.

• 2 weeks later...
Always thought it to be an "exciting" outfit. Not sure i would wear it on my toons but could see it on a companion or two.

-Ashur

My general rule is that my characters do not wear more clothes than their companions, except one Juggette whose Quinn wears one of the sleeveless T-shirt sets. That does leave me the flexibility for Tikreva'tarsil's Lana to be about 3/4 naked, though. You know, because Tikreva herself is 3/4 naked.