When Ashara does come back...Can we kill her?

Cocacolemacgrath

Poor confused Ashara Zavros, and here i am thinking that she would be spared the misery of the Airlock when you got the likes of the physchopthic Houk, Skadge running around. Apparently he is no longer everyones number 1 enemy anymore :D.

All I'd like is to

1. get rid of the "combat" conversation line of "don't make me go against my teachings" once you've finished her story line

2. make her able to be "turned" - either to the dark side, or (redeemed) back to the light. By all characters, not only the SI. Or leave her neutral, for those of us that are either Darth Occulus or otherwise neutral.

I personally dont want the option to kill any of the force-companions. I would much rather have the ability to twist them to either light, grey or dark sides. Like many I really enjoyed Ashara's slow turn and character development over Jaesa's straight up switch.

It'd be cool if they all (force users only) came back at once as a kind of "knights of ren" style team..

Why is there this need to kill every single returning companion? Some made sense (Quinn, for example). Others were understandable (Skadge anyone?). But all of them? Even my bloodthirstiest schizophrenic Sith Warrior doesn't kill everyone.

No wonder the remaining AWOL companions haven't returned -- they're all in hiding for their lives! :p

Why is there this need to kill every single returning companion? Some made sense (Quinn, for example). Others were understandable (Skadge anyone?). But all of them? Even my bloodthirstiest schizophrenic Sith Warrior doesn't kill everyone.

No wonder the remaining AWOL companions haven't returned -- they're all in hiding for their lives! :p

Edgelords gotta...edge? lol

I don't understand wanting a character to come back just so you can kill them. Why not keep them gone?