Mercenary Healer

Argencia

Hi everyone.

I was just wanting a little insight into how wanted and viable mercenary healers are in warzones and arena. They seem a bit more difficult than sorcs, because of resource mismanagement being so punishing, so i am just wondering if its worth it before i commit to one.

Thanks!

Argy

Right now sorcs are broken cuz of a bug keep that in mind. Overall sorcs are the best healing pvp class and the easiest to play. Hands down. Viable in high levels of pvp.

The next up is operative. Operative healer has the highest healing potential and is very strong in pvp in the right hands. The only problem is it's has a very high skill cap. Viable in high levels of pvp.

Merc healers are easier to play then operative but slightly harder then sorc because of how they play mechically. Mercs will be ok in reg matchs but have pretty poor healing potential for the amount of effort. Sorc and operative mechically can pump out more and sustain it. Mercs in solos are bad, they just suck because they are a cast healer and lack instants. Competitively don't see them viable in ranked as a healer.

Edited by kissingaiur

Hi everyone.

I was just wanting a little insight into how wanted and viable mercenary healers are in warzones and arena. They seem a bit more difficult than sorcs, because of resource mismanagement being so punishing, so i am just wondering if its worth it before i commit to one.

Thanks!

Argy

If you solo que in regs I would recommend merc healer. You can be your own tank with those DCDS and in regs it really wont be the difference maker. If you plan to do solo/group ranked or run with some non-idiots in a premade in regs I'd recommend listening to Hottie and choosing a different heal spec. (Sorc seems to be the answer right now, considering they broke the **** out of it last patch with a few bugs).

I've always thought the "green beam" was like an advertisement: "kill me first" :p

It is, but I also use it to charge up my Supercharge Cell while running and it's really funny to see people try to zerg rush an AS commando thinking it's a healer. It's like an instant 4 medals right there with the dot spread and AOE. :D

I've always thought the "green beam" was like an advertisement: "kill me first" :p

It's funny, I was just thinking the very same thing the other day in a OPG match. It absolutely is. The second I see that, I am all over them.

It's not always so easy in the thick of it to recognize a DPS sorc from a healer, but you can recognize a Commando healer from a mile away and they're movements are very easy to track.