The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Favorite Outfits?

ForceSword

Out of curiosity, what are some of the best/your favorite outfits you've ever seen--either of your own design, or by other players? If you'd like to, feel free to post where you can find the pieces of the outfit, as well! :D

EDIT: Feel free to include images if you can! :p

Edited by ForceSword

I'm no mix-and-matcher, when I see a set that I like, and if I think it fits well with my character, I equip it with him/her, depending on the part of story where I am taking the character. Bit boring maybe. :p

As for best outfits that I've seen, my friend had equipped his Cathar with Darth Sion's breastplate and.. there were other pieces too but I can't remember them. :D Regardless, that combination looked awesome in my opinion.

I like the Battlemaster Weaponmaster (weird name) set (both Imp/Pub version. The only problem I have with the Pub. version is that it looks like you have a underwear on top of the pants.

Oooh, I like the Imp side version! Pub side looks a little...strange, but that's just me.

Imp-side Charged Hypercloth Force-expert's. Synthweaving requires-61 set. Leave it in its default dye scheme and show the helmet. You look a lot like what the Dread Masters *should* have looked like instead of all that black/yellow striped nonsense.

Then get one of the big angular Sith throne mounts, and sit at the entrance of the Korriban Academy, facing out into the world. I did that, and just watched people. Every single player I saw coming in stopped to look.

• 3 weeks later...