Groups for Star Fortresses

captainsarcasm

Hey all

Firstly, I do apologise if this is in the wrong section. I have no idea if it should be here (since I play on Darth Malgus) or in the Flashpoints and Heroics section.

Secondly, I am having a difficult time getting groups together to finish star fortresses. I have tried soloing them but it takes a long time and I really struggle with it. I am also one of those people who loves to create alts. At the moment, I have 2 Republic characters and 3 Empire characters that need to complete all 6 star fortresses (with more on the way).

I know that star fortresses aren't crucial to the story but I like completing as much content as I can, especially since I have no idea how they could impact the story in the future.

I would like to get some help to get these finished (pretty please) so here is a bit about my play time:

- my time zone is GMT+2 so I would prefer not to do anything too late.

- I am on at random times during the day, depending on whether my internet is actually cooperating as well as the weather.

- I am familiar with the tactics for the star fortresses and the characters that are ready now have 12+ level influence with the Alliance people for the chest things (I have no idea what they are called but they give the buffs)

- I am willing to run all 6 in one sitting or do as many as suits you and will wait until you have more free time

- I do have Discord if that makes it easier to communicate.

- If you only need 1 or 2 done, that works for me as well.

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day :D

I got several alts on both sides that may join you. I am in the same timezone as you and usually in game (in and out) between 12:00am and 7:00pm however, finding forum users in the game may be difficult. I still think spamming the world chat for a few minutes is the best option, considering that I got 20+ alts and in no way I know which one will I log on today :D

Anyway, if you have a better idea how to find each other, let me know :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey

I am sooooooo sorry for disappearing like that. We moved and I really didn't anticipate how long it would take for us to get our internet sorted. Really sorry.

I am still interested in getting these star fortresses done, if you are.

As I mentioned before, I do have Discord (and the text app on my phone). Generally, if the Dark Side is victorious, I am on Empire Side playing Danicka. If Light Side is victorious, I'm usually on Republic Side playing Kallyra or Narika. Especially with this double xp event, I'm trying to level up my Command Ranks.

Other than that, I'm not entirely sure how else to plan this. Giving each other every single alt seems difficult but I can say that I am on daily, usually afternoon/evening.