The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My Cartel Market wish list.....

LordArtemis

Cartel market collectable armors...ones that DO NOT CHANGE APPEARANCE based on faction.

The Columi, Tyonese and Rakata Weaponmaster armor sets....as they had unique coloring patterns that the current Enhanced Assailant does not match. Especially the headgear.

The RD-17A Phalanx armor set...I realize you have this one on the adaptive armor vendor, but its only republic.

Imperial Trooper armor. Yes, I know, its on the collector edition vendor.

All of the former one time sale chest items as collectable please....like the Dire Eliminator's/Warmaster's Chestguard.

Would love to see these items added to the Cartel Market.

Cartel Market collectable Toys

Meditation, Introspection, Channel Hatred, Seeth, both versions of Recharge & Reload and Recuperate. Basically all of the class regeneration abilities so a player can choose a different basic one to use.

Allow us to disguise ourselves as a jawa, droid, darth malgus, etc using holoprojectors. Would break if we enter combat.

Thats it for now, may add more later.

You're going to get a certain amount of pushback from your fellow players on the Imperial Trooper armour one. There isn't *much* on that vendor, but that armour is one of the more valuable things, except that I see almost nobody using it, or, at least, I don't see anyone with a bucket on his head.

You're going to get a certain amount of pushback from your fellow players on the Imperial Trooper armour one. There isn't *much* on that vendor, but that armour is one of the more valuable things, except that I see almost nobody using it, or, at least, I don't see anyone with a bucket on his head.

Something so basic probably shouldn't have been put on that vendor in the first place. To be prohibited from wearing simple soldier armor for all time is asinine :(

Cartel market collectable armors...ones that DO NOT CHANGE APPEARANCE based on faction.

I don't think any of the CM armors change according to faction. (However some do change according to gender and I wish they wouldn't!) Are you asking for other armors to be added to the CM?

The RD-17A Phalanx armor set...I realize you have this one on the adaptive armor vendor, but its only republic.

This one is BoL so you can buy it with a Pub toon and transfer it to your Imp toon.

I don't think any of the CM armors change according to faction. (However some do change according to gender and I wish they wouldn't!) Are you asking for other armors to be added to the CM?

Yes, specifically for the reason you mentioned, the fact that CM armors retain the look that is presented across both factions.

This one is BoL so you can buy it with a Pub toon and transfer it to your Imp toon.

Right, but it changes appearance, if I am not mistaken, when used by the opposing faction. So it is not possible to get that look on the opposing faction. I would like to see that appearance locked in place.

Edited by LordArtemis

Faction-specific appearance on armour pieces is a major [REDACTED]. I think it would be better to separate all these two-appearance sets, no matter how you acquire them, into an Empire version and a Republic version.

That way, they get rid of the "companion's armour changes look in cutscenes" bugs, and the "Lana wears Republic-look crafted gear" bugs. The bugs that stop me wanting to equip my Juggette's Lana with the same Charged Hypercloth Force-Expert's set the Juggette wears. I want them both to look like the Juggette looks in that set.

Faction-specific appearance on armour pieces is a major [REDACTED]. I think it would be better to separate all these two-appearance sets, no matter how you acquire them, into an Empire version and a Republic version.

That way, they get rid of the "companion's armour changes look in cutscenes" bugs, and the "Lana wears Republic-look crafted gear" bugs. The bugs that stop me wanting to equip my Juggette's Lana with the same Charged Hypercloth Force-Expert's set the Juggette wears. I want them both to look like the Juggette looks in that set.

I would agree. It is especially silly at this point considering the current system and the fact that a player can don any appearance they wish...it simply limits choices.