funny game freezes, sorry if not in the right thread

Eloreth

ok since today i started to get some kind of funny and short game freezes, im on Darth Malgus or whatever. I rejoined the game 3 days ago. First two days were great, fps was stable, no drops below 75 (gsync), no freezes just the stutter from nameplates which was gone after disabling the scaling of nameplates.

Today first 30 min, all good and dandy, then all of a sudden a freeze, music sounded like its gonna go bsod, everything acutally went into some sort of bsod state but after 2 or 3 secs all went on normal mode...after 15 min again, then again after an hour etc etc. Fps shown in was something like 74(2) after the freeze, cant see my ms cause well everything freezes.

My question really is: anyone else has that? or felt that? if it is, is it something with a fix or server merge issue or is it completely on my end?

Other games work fine. Thanks in advance, cheerz

ok since today i started to get some kind of funny and short game freezes, im on Darth Malgus or whatever. I rejoined the game 3 days ago. First two days were great, fps was stable, no drops below 75 (gsync), no freezes just the stutter from nameplates which was gone after disabling the scaling of nameplates.

Today first 30 min, all good and dandy, then all of a sudden a freeze, music sounded like its gonna go bsod, everything acutally went into some sort of bsod state but after 2 or 3 secs all went on normal mode...after 15 min again, then again after an hour etc etc. Fps shown in was something like 74(2) after the freeze, cant see my ms cause well everything freezes.

My question really is: anyone else has that? or felt that? if it is, is it something with a fix or server merge issue or is it completely on my end?

Sounds very GPU (graphics card) related to me, but I could be wrong.

Does your server lag meter get a red x?

Doing GF FPs last night and getting weird issues like this. The other teammates said they were getting it too. I was on SF server. Most of the time the lag indicator was 4 bars and below 100. I'm on west coast. Edited by Zerileth

as sad as i am to hear it...its good to know i am not alone in this :p

well disabling gsync helped me a bit, i dont fall below 30 fps anywho, but in some instances like new planet, new zones, i still exp fps drops for a sec or 2. Weird thig is, i still dont get that issue on 60 mhz monitor only on this gsynced 75 one.

i7 7700k 4.2 ghz (4.5 when OCed but meh 300 hz doesnt mean that much so i keep it at stock)

1080 gtx not oced

32 gb ram 3000 mhz

500 gb 960 evo ssd