how to get Darth Hexid?

ARavingLooony

so its says to complete 3 PvE or PvP missions via group finder so does that mean 3 flashpoints or r there other types of PvE missions 2 do? so happy finally get her as I was so pissed that the stupid Jedi won the DvL event.

If you read the achievement it says you have to be eligible for the daily.. Some guildies were able to knock it out last night (all three) doing a combination of story mode and vet mode flashpoints and uprisings.

so its says to complete 3 PvE or PvP missions via group finder so does that mean 3 flashpoints or r there other types of PvE missions 2 do? so happy finally get her as I was so pissed that the stupid Jedi won the DvL event.

Me, personally, I did 3 WZs last night one one character, and got the achievement.

So, do 3 WZs on one character and see if you get the achievement.

If you absolutely cannot stand PVP and refuse to partake in PVP, queue up for FPs, or uprisings (yuck!!), or ops via group finder. But, from what I've seen, there is at least one "gotcha". That's why I decided to just do the WZs.

Also, keep in mind, we won't get DarthHexid until November 28th.

Edited by SolarSaenz

Me, personally, I did 3 WZs last night one one character, and got the achievement.

So, do 3 WZs on one character and see if you get the achievement.

If you absolutely cannot stand PVP and refuse to partake in PVP, queue up for FPs, or uprisings (yuck!!), or ops via group finder. But, from what I've seen, there is at least one "gotcha". That's why I decided to just do the WZs.

Also, keep in mind, we won't get DarthHexid until November 28th.

where is the achievment? cant find it anywhere on any of the tabs. I suffered thru 3 warzones and so it better gimme the companion when shes out.

where is the achievment? cant find it anywhere on any of the tabs. I suffered thru 3 warzones and so it better gimme the companion when shes out.

Open your legacy window (short cut key y) You have to scroll a while to find something like General->updates.

Or, just scrub through the achievements in the legacy window. It's there somewhere. You can collapse the FPs, and OPs achievements to help clear up the clutter.

now its telling me i need 2 do a master or veteran FP or story mode ops to get the companion, I thought it said just 3 pvp or pve events

I just did 3 vet flashpoints through group finder on 3 different alts and got the achievement. All you have to check for is that you are eligible for the daily reward.

I did both...also if I get the chevo with one character are at least the other characters on my account or legacy getting it too?

Given that it is in the achievements, it will at least give it to you on your legacy even if only one character completes it. Based on the language provided by the studio, it sounds like it is account-wide, but I am not certain on that.

I have a substantial number of characters on three of the new servers, so I'm thinking I will just hit warzones on all of them to makes sure I don't miss out on the perk on the other two servers. Considering that other perks, such as the Jedi from two years ago, were account-wide (even if you only did the event on one server), I strongly suspect this will be the same.

Ah, this comes from the man himself (Keith Kanneg)....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9445428#post9445717

The key to getting Darth Hexid is to acquire the “United Forces Group Recon” or United Forces Warzone Recon” Achievements, as that is how we will track the “complete 3 PvE or PvP activities” component of the requirement. Then, we will distribute Darth Hexid (and the mini-pet) during maintenance on the 28th and it'll be available for all of your characters across your entire account (not just legacy-wide) when the servers come back online. Keep in mind, it's likely going to be a 12-hour maintenance that day.

Edited by -Wes-

now its telling me i need 2 do a master or veteran FP or story mode ops to get the companion, I thought it said just 3 pvp or pve events

They are specifying which PVE events will give you the achievement. Story FP is solo, so you cannot do those through group finder. What group finder pve events were you expecting?

You can do 3 pvp events instead, you don't have to worry about the daily reward for those.

Though it is not working correctly on the flashpoints. A friend went through group pickup and did 3 different missions on 3 different days and it still didn't credit him with it. Yes he was eligible for the daily but he didn't take the flashpoint group pickup mission but had the other missions.

There seems to be a bug through the flashpoints.

I think the dev's are trying to get people to at least try grouping for a FP/OP and/or trying PvP. I'm using this time to max out my SW so I decided to go the PvP route because it's faster giving me more time to level my char in the double Exp window. I hate PvP.

Now I don't.

I didn't know how Huttball worked but I went in anyway and just started killing any Republic scum I could find. I died a lot but so did everyone else on both sides. We even won two out of three matches!. I never thought I would say this but I have the PvP bug now. I'm going to max this char out then start getting serious into PvP.

If the dev's were trying to get us to try something new, it worked and it changed the entire game for me. YMMV