Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

United Forces: Group Recon Not Updating

Dragondog

None of them counted on that character. And I hadn't done a single FP in the last few days.

I didn't have that problem on the other characters I tried afterwards though. So I found my workaround.

To be eligible for the daily thing you must ALSO let the Group Finder choose freely. If you "disable" any FP, you aren't eligible for the reward.

It has been mentioned elsewhere, that if the character isn't eligible for all of the FPs in the category, e.g. Crisis on Umbara is written in red and thus unavailable, you are not eligible for the Daily Reward even though it says that you are. And thus this achievement won't update.

That seems to be what happened to me on the first character.

To be eligible for the daily thing you must ALSO let the Group Finder choose freely. If you "disable" any FP, you aren't eligible for the reward.

I am aware. All of them were selected on the first character and the three following characters were things did update.

The pvp achievement is faster though, you don't have to switch characters. You just do the three warzones and you're done.

Edited by Dragondog

Same. Did one just now on Veteran Mode and it didn't count. Have all available flashpoints selected and had the Daily Reward light up and available. Still didn't count. I don't have Crisis on Umbara unlocked. So I guess I either have to do three PvP matches or go run through the Crisis on Umbara just to unlock the last FP so I can then be eligible for the achievement to count when I play it.

Way to go. So for those that don't have everything unlocked, I guess they have to play through to lvl 70 and unlock all the FP's before it will count for them? Or they can just do three PvP matches in an hour and be done with it.

Make sure all the FPs are selected in group finder. If you have a FP mission in your mission log (including SOLO missions), make sure to abandon it before queuing otherwise you won't be eligible for all missions, thus not eligible for the daily reward and it won't count towards the achievement.

I have completed the achievement on two accounts so it is working.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

We did 3 flashpoints last night. We hadn't done any in well over a week. No love.

I started picking through my Achievements and noticed this is NOT the only one that doesn't seem to bet registering correctly. I have a bunch of "roll up" achievements that are completed by finishing other achievements. Some or all of the lesser achievements are done, but the higher level ones still say 0/0 progress.

For example:

Achievement Aurek -- Kill 10 of mob A -- 100%

Achievement Besh -- Kill 10 of mob B -- 100%

Achievement Cresh -- Kill 10 of mob C -- 50%

Achievement Zerek --

* Kill 10 of mob A (checked)

* KIll 10 of mob B (checked)

* Kill 10 of mob c (NOT checked)

Progress: 0/3

Yet some of the other "roll up" achievements do list progress when some or all items are checked off.

It's a mess in there. Anyone else having that problem?

Edited by Xina_LA

Basically, the reason some of us are getting screwed over is because of a technical issue with group finder. It shows DAILY REWARD as green, but actually will not credit a player because of an open flashpoint (shown with red "X"). If I had known that then I would have done the one FP that was red before I wasted three days playing FP for no credit. I only found out when another player told me where to find the tracker and saw 0/3, INCOMPLETE after getting 3 FPs completed. Finally got one today after completing the open story FP from way back. Edited by SentinelSoldier

I didn't have that problem and I still didn't get credit for any of the flashpoints. Something must be wrong.

Either it's a bug that needs fixing, or they need to post and explain all the rules/details behind getting credit.

Edited by Xina_LA

I made a report about this and this is the mail I got back:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Support.

We wanted to let you know that we identified the problem you ran into as a bug. We’ll fix it in a future game update.

Keep an eye on http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for details on bug fixes included in each game update.

Galactic Support is our specialty….

Thank you,

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Support Team.

Basically, the reason some of us are getting screwed over is because of a technical issue with group finder. It shows DAILY REWARD as green, but actually will not credit a player because of an open flashpoint (shown with red "X"). If I had known that then I would have done the one FP that was red before I wasted three days playing FP for no credit. I only found out when another player told me where to find the tracker and saw 0/3, INCOMPLETE after getting 3 FPs completed. Finally got one today after completing the open story FP from way back.

Nope, I didn't have any open flashpoint points.

Same. Did one just now on Veteran Mode and it didn't count. Have all available flashpoints selected and had the Daily Reward light up and available. Still didn't count. I don't have Crisis on Umbara unlocked. So I guess I either have to do three PvP matches or go run through the Crisis on Umbara just to unlock the last FP so I can then be eligible for the achievement to count when I play it.

Way to go. So for those that don't have everything unlocked, I guess they have to play through to lvl 70 and unlock all the FP's before it will count for them? Or they can just do three PvP matches in an hour and be done with it.

As you cannot do Umbara solo before you reach lvl 70, it's not listed in red for lower level characters. Or in other words, you can get the pve achievement on lower level characters.

Edited by Dragondog

Thank you for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Support.

We wanted to let you know that we identified the problem you ran into as a bug. We’ll fix it in a future game update.

Keep an eye on http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for details on bug fixes included in each game update.

The Group Recon deal ends soon. How long is that game update going to take?

The Group Recon deal ends soon. How long is that game update going to take?

Good question. I basically sent back a response to the email asking that considering their history. And interesting that the devs have been extremely quiet about this problem.

Edited by casirabit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.