The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make Senya's Lightsaber Pike Available To Buy on the Cartel Market

• 1 month later...

Hmm...

IF they did, they certainly didn't do any marketing about it. I only found out that the weapon even existed now due to a stupid YouTube video about the dumb crates. And they certainly didn't put the effort they put into marketing Kylo Ren's saber.

Figures that the one weapon you need to complete a character/companion is the one they stealth market...

Edited by AkitaNamoa

Hmm...

IF they did, they certainly didn't do any marketing about it. I only found out that the weapon even existed now due to a stupid YouTube video about the dumb crates. And they certainly didn't put the effort they put into marketing Kylo Ren's saber.

Figures that the one weapon you need to complete a character/companion is the one they stealth market...

May I draw your attention to a news post that announced it?

I'm also pretty sure it was on the front page of the launcher and I *know* it was prominently announced inside the Cartel Market. (Looking in the Cartel Market is free, even if it costs CCs to buy stuff.)

Hmm...

Senya can't use the lightsaber pike with her name.

They either announced the pike and put the saber on the market or the other way around, this was last month so it could take some time before it's available again.

They either announced the pike and put the saber on the market or the other way around, this was last month so it could take some time before it's available again.

They announced the pike in the news article. They sold the pike. The front page of the Cartel Market talked as if it was the non-pike.