WHY cant i get shadow of revan free???? code wont work

Delaborga

well not exactly, i got 7 days free sub, but before this i didnt have it and it still said code was allready used

did you enter the code while in your free period? I think I've heard of issues with trying to do things during that period of time.

yep i did in free mode, i got the mount, but the code for revans exp is allready used it says, yet i only have cartel hutt in my account info

Shadow of Revan and later expansions aren't listed in the account info for some reason.

If you have it unlocked SoR, you should get a mail ingame, and access it from the mission terminal on your ship.

Edited by Mubrak

when i type the code it says the code is allready used,

''REVANRETURNS'' , yet i dont have the revan expansion at all in my account list,

what is this ? and any1 else have this issue

Reven doesn't list in the account list , only makeb does, if makeb was added from the code then revan has as well

I have to guess that since you are posting in here, you are a subscriber which means you have access to all content released to date.

I've been a subscriber for a couple months, activated a referral code as a F2P L, and can confirm that the code worked for me. Anyhow, if the issue doesn't get resolved, just know that as a sub you automatically get all current and previous expansions. May the force be with you! :sul_wink:

• 2 weeks later...