Thank You Bioware and Electronic Arts. I love This Game!

Gilbara

You have made a fantastic video game. The story is amazing. The world is beautiful. The game play exciting and innovative. What else can be said? You struck a perfect balance. I have been eat, drinking and sleeping SWTOR since launch. Still only level 26 though. But I like to craft and explore and take my time.

OK, back to the game :D

You have made a fantastic video game. The story is amazing. The world is beautiful. The game play exciting and innovative. What else can be said? You struck a perfect balance. I have been eat, drinking and sleeping SWTOR since launch. Still only level 26 though. But I like to craft and explore and take my time.

OK, back to the game :D

Hey Bioware/EA if you can collect 1 million more of these guys you wont even need a expanion:)

Taking a break from enjoying myself to post in a positive thread. Then back to having fun. Its a sea of bitterness up in these forums. Its like someone isnt having 100% of the fun they wanted to they just hit up general and find different threads to say bitter pathetic things in. Feels sad man. Anyways, back to having an amazing time, agree with OP.

Should forum ban everyone who is going from thread to thread posting 1 or 2 sentence bitter posts, they wont though, because they want to give you crybabies a chance to enjoy the game.

Edited by BlueRahja

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.