***Direct Sale**** Darth Revan Armor set

Mzuta

I wished they would put out the lightsaber that is better than what we get from the market light boosted stats and stuff. The same with the armor. If it's revans stuff it needs to be more powerful than what it is now. And make the saber color silver Edited by darthjody

I wished they would put out the lightsaber that is better than what we get from the market light boosted stats and stuff. The same with the armor. If it's revans stuff it needs to be more powerful than what it is now. And make the saber color silver

Somebody has failed to comprehend ... something.

Stats on Cartel Market gear (armour or weapons) do not come from the gear. You put modifications in them, and the stats come from those modifications.

EDIT: and light sabre colour comes from the installed crystal, but there isn't a silver crystal.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

I wished they would put out the lightsaber that is better than what we get from the market light boosted stats and stuff. The same with the armor. If it's revans stuff it needs to be more powerful than what it is now. And make the saber color silver

The armor is a cosmetic shell. You have to put mods into it to give it stats as you see fit, its not supposed to come with stats.

I know this and I also know put stuff in armor and weapons to boost stats. You are not getting what I'm saying make the armor more powerful like the saber u can get in kotet where it boosts your light/dark. Same with a saber that's says who's it is. And I was saying wished there was a silver crystal Edited by darthjody

I know this and I also know put stuff in armor and weapons to boost stats. You are not getting what I'm saying make the armor more powerful like the saber u can get in kotet where it boosts your light/dark. Same with a saber that's says who's it is. And I was saying wished there was a silver crystal

^Really want a White-Silver color crystal too. I know we're far from the only ones. It was my favorite color crystal in the KOTORs. Surprised there wasn't one in game years ago. *Le Sigh*

I know this and I also know put stuff in armor and weapons to boost stats. You are not getting what I'm saying make the armor more powerful like the saber u can get in kotet where it boosts your light/dark. Same with a saber that's says who's it is. And I was saying wished there was a silver crystal

What? You want a real-money-purchase item that's more powerful than in-game stuff? No. That's a really bad idea. This is not Perfect World or League of Angels.

And which sabre in KotET that boosts my light/dark? Do you mean the special Assault Cannon +5, Arcann Slayer that you make in Chapter XII of KotFE? That adds some tiny and unnecessary powers that apply in ONE battle.

The whole point of such things is to allow you to *look* well 'ard, not to make you actually stronger.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

What? You want a real-money-purchase item that's more powerful than in-game stuff? No. That's a really bad idea. This is not Perfect World or League of Angels.

And which sabre in KotET that boosts my light/dark? Do you mean the special Assault Cannon +5, Arcann Slayer that you make in Chapter XII of KotFE? That adds some tiny and unnecessary powers that apply in ONE battle.

The whole point of such things is to allow you to *look* well 'ard, not to make you actually stronger.

Seeing how well they're doing financially and player base wise... perhaps it should be.

Seeing how well they're doing financially and player base wise... perhaps it should be.

If they add armor to the cartel market that is better than in-game stuff, I'm out. I don't care if it does suddenly make the game do better "financially and player base wise." I refuse to partake in games with pay-to-win, which is unfortunately growing more and more common.

• 3 weeks later...
Not play to win just a little boost and depending on the mods you put in the better it does. And the crystal yeah I want the silver color. And your right it's weird that it only boost u up for one fight that was dumb especially if you are now supposed to be a force master. And you gotta have revans saber to go with the robes Edited by darthjody

Not play to win just a little boost and depending on the mods you put in the better it does. And the crystal yeah I want the silver color. And your right it's weird that it only boost u up for one fight that was dumb especially if you are now supposed to be a force master. And you gotta have revans saber to go with the robes

"just a little boost" is still pay to win. Maybe it isn't *you* who paid(1), but *someone* paid real money for an item that gives an advantage that cannot be obtained any other way. That's Pay To Win.

Keep the Cartel Market gear purely cosmetic, thanks.

(1) It would end up on the GTN for sure, except that the price would be out of sight.

"just a little boost" is still pay to win. Maybe it isn't *you* who paid(1), but *someone* paid real money for an item that gives an advantage that cannot be obtained any other way. That's Pay To Win.

Keep the Cartel Market gear purely cosmetic, thanks.

(1) It would end up on the GTN for sure, except that the price would be out of sight.

A little boost won't hurt anyone that wants it. If u don't then don't get it

A little boost won't hurt anyone that wants it. If u don't then don't get it

Would it give those who purchased that "little boost" an advantage over those who chose not to purchase it?

If it would, then it would be P2W (pay to win). It really IS that simple.