Unable to Start Prelude to Shadow of Revan

bjpbjp

I tried speaking to the droid (imperial side versus republic on my original character) and again there is no mission and the droid will not say anything.

I don't think you've read my posts. I've posted several times that the droid does not talk to me.

I don't think you've read my posts. I've posted several times that the droid does not talk to me.

Yeah I responded before I got that far! Working off only 2.5hrs sleep isnt helping either lol.

Basically the only things that should / would lock out the prelude is having started SoR, Ziost or Kotfe as these will lock out any content that came before them. Anything else is a bug / error that you may need to ticket to resolve. Makeb has no effect on previous content and can also be done at anytime (nothing locks it out).

Just another basic thing to check - have you actually gone to the area of the fleet (outbound missions) where Forged Alliances starts and seen if you can enter the FP? And are you sure you didn't talk to the bird guy on Rishi (that will advance you too)?

Good suggestion about trying to enter the story area in the outbound mission hangar. Unfortunately it is also inaccessible.

I have not talked to the bird guy but I might have been summoned to Rishi for a Ravagers SM op but again I've checked on multiple characters others of which have definitely never been to Rishi and they can't get the mission either.

I did open a ticket so we'll see if I hear back with anything useful.

Edited by bjpbjp

Good suggestion about trying to enter the story area in the outbound mission hangar. Unfortunately it is also inaccessible.

I have not talked to the bird guy but I might have been summoned to Rishi for a Ravagers SM op but again I've checked on multiple characters others of which have definitely never been to Rishi and they can't get the mission either.

I did open a ticket so we'll see if I hear back with anything useful.

I think the ticket to CS is your best option and I hope they can fix things for you. If the one character of yours had been summoned to Rishi for Ravagers, that might have triggered an auto-complete of Forged Alliances on that character. However, that should not have prevented your other level 55+ characters from accessing Forged Alliances.

Forged Alliances: lvl 55+, talk to droid on Fleet. Leads to: Story connected with 4 Flashpoints. Korriban Incursion, Assault on Tython (which is done first depends on your character's faction), Depths of Manaan, and Legacy of the Rakata.

Completion of Forged Alliances leads to Shadow of Revan, talking to the bird guy in Raider's Cove on Rishi.

Edited by Nmyownworld

I just got a new(ish) BH to 55 the other night. I'll see what she has available on her terminal tonight.

I ported back to my ship and the quest to start the Prelude was the there and it sends me to talk to the droid on the fleet. It seems you are just bugged. A ticket is your best bet. And a bit of patience.

BW replied to my ticket and they said that I already completed the prelude. So apparently my memory has failed me. I don't see how I could have completed it on 8 DvL characters though.

It seems more likely that it's a bug of some sort where it was flagged as being completed for all of them but oh well that's the way it goes.