Best New Canon Material So far

MajorZuma

Hey I was just wondering what is everyone opinion on the best material from the new Canon era not legends era.

Personally, I love Thrawn(2017), The SW comic series by Jason Aaron, The Vader series by Kieron Guillen, and I've warmed up to Rebels and enjoy the series allot.

I wish I could read more books in both Canon and Legends but I've only read Timothy Zahn's Thrawn in Canon (and his Thrawn-trilogy in Legends along with Kevin J. Anderson's Jedi Academy-trilogy), which was most excellent book, loved it as Thrawn-fan. If I'll be able to get more books as Christmas gifts, the Inferno Squad by Christie Golden and James Luceno's books seem to be very good.

Oh and I love Rebels, the series has gotten gradually better with each season (season 3 made me like it bit over the Clone Wars), and it's sad that Rebels will be ending, I've grown to love the Ghost's crew. :(

Edited by Rebamcfan

I wish I could read more books in both Canon and Legends but I've only read Timothy Zahn's Thrawn in Canon (and his Thrawn-trilogy in Legends along with Kevin J. Anderson's Jedi Academy-trilogy), which was most excellent book, loved it as Thrawn-fan. If I'll be able to get more books as Christmas gifts, the Inferno Squad by Christie Golden and James Luceno's books seem to be very good.

Oh and I love Rebels, the series has gotten gradually better with each season (season 3 made me like it bit over the Clone Wars), and it's sad that Rebels will be ending, I've grown to love the Ghost's crew. :(

Catalyst and Tarkin were amazing if you liked Rogue One especially. I loved Thrawn, I wish we had more Jedi stories..

Catalyst and Tarkin were amazing if you liked Rogue One especially. I loved Thrawn, I wish we had more Jedi stories..

I loved Rogue One!! :D All those little easter eggs to Clone Wars and Rebels -tv-series were just great. Tarkin was absolutely brilliant in the film, Guy Henry did very good job in portraying Tarkin (I didn't certainly mind the GCI, I liked it and didn't realize at times it was GCI.) Vader was amazing, in Mustafar and with that hallway scene (Almost shouted when I saw :p). And the music was phenomenal too, especially the "Your Father Would be proud", gave me huge shivers and made me tear up in the end.

I liked The Force Awakens too, yet it wasn't as good as Rogue One in my honest opinion.