The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pixels is too pricey!

vingmotor

Well, you should. It's good way to get rich in the game.

Not anymore really. Virtually everyone had clicked on a referral link by the time this unintended feature was discovered in late 2013. I've been using mine since then and for a long time now I've only gotten occasional clicks. On top of that, the users have to remain subbed for the referrals to continue to amount to anything.

Edited by Talon_strikes

Not anymore really. Virtually everyone had clicked on a referral link by the time this unintended feature was discovered in late 2013. I've been using mine since then and for a long time now I've only gotten occasional clicks. On top of that, the users have to remain subbed for the referrals to continue to amount to anything.

It really depends on how much you post and I guess how lucky you are. I've made close to 4k in this past 1, 1/2 weeks. It isn't always that much though.🎅

Edited by Eshvara

I created my account two months ago and have gotten 6 clicks. :o

Maybe that'll change your thoughts? Hehe. :rak_03:

please lower the cost of the cartel items please. makes no sence as its just pixels.

If people will pay the price, they'll get as much money as they can. And the fact is that people will pay, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just causes prices to skyrocket because of demand. :,(

Edited by doohickeyexpress