Voss Dignitary outfit

serenitty

I just removed a copy from collections to add to my outfit slot but it is bound. Bound to what I don't know, so I cannot put it on my character.

I mean I paid to unlock it account wide should I not be able to add it to any character? It's level 1 so that shouldn't be the problem. Is this intended (why I wouldn't know) or is this a bug?

Edited by serenitty

It should be bound to you, unless you pulled it from collections on a different character. The reason it is bound is so that you don't give "free" copies to other players or try to sell it.

Once it's unlocked you should be able to get copies from collections on any character on your account, but the copies will be bound to the character that gets it. If you can't put it on your character, it could be a bug.

Edited by JediQuaker

It should be bound to you, unless you pulled it from collections on a different character. The reason it is bound is so that you don't give "free" copies to other players or try to sell it.

Once it's unlocked you should be able to get copies from collections on any character on your account, but the copies will be bound to the character that gets it. If you can't put it on your character, it could be a bug.

Yeah, that's the problem it's bound as soon as I get a copy and won't let me put it on my toon.

If it's in your inventory it can be put on your character. Bound means bound to that character. So that character can use it.

That's how it should work yes but I click to put it on my character and it won't, it just keeps telling me it's bound. I haven't used that particular copy on any other character, I just took it from collections. I have used the armor before, I remember grabbing a copy for Kira ages ago. I just never used it on a player character and wasn't sure if because it was a vendor armour when I got it that meant it was only available to the character that bought it originally and unlocking account wide was the bug.

Have you tried dragging and dropping the parts into the slots? I get that error sometimes when I stamp an outfit on me and then try to give it to a companion. It won't let me right click the parts but if I drag and drop them they work just fine..

Have you tried dragging and dropping the parts into the slots? I get that error sometimes when I stamp an outfit on me and then try to give it to a companion. It won't let me right click the parts but if I drag and drop them they work just fine..

That worked! Thank you, something to remember in case it happens again.