How does the new CXP bonus work?

Battouuusi

I would like to know how the new CXP bonus is supposed to work for players. I read on the legacy page in game that if you have mirrored classes, ex. Bounty Hunter and Trooper both at level 300, then you only get the extra 25% boost one time. Is this true or am I misunderstanding it. Also, is there a place in game where I can look and see what level of bonus cxp I am getting is ie. 25, 50, 75 or the full 100? I would appreciate the help.

You are understanding it right, and no from what i can see there is nowhere to see how much bonus you get right unless you calculate it out, going to givve an example:

base cxp for ops is 5k you get +5k for double cxp event and lets say at 75% bonus you get 3750 cxp 10% from legacy perk you get another 500, which ends at 14250 cxp per ops mission without command boost

I would like to know how the new CXP bonus is supposed to work for players. I read on the legacy page in game that if you have mirrored classes, ex. Bounty Hunter and Trooper both at level 300, then you only get the extra 25% boost one time. Is this true or am I misunderstanding it. Also, is there a place in game where I can look and see what level of bonus cxp I am getting is ie. 25, 50, 75 or the full 100? I would appreciate the help.

The only way I can tell what you are getting is to look up the achievement in the classes.

There is an overall achievement for the commanding class and it will show what has counted.

From another thread, this person explained the complex system fairly well (at least for me).

... if you mouse over the perk in-game it reads

"The Legacy-wide unlock increases Command Experience gained by 25% for characters under Command Rank 300.

This effects stacks up to 4 times for a 100% bonus. You gain one stack for each mirror Class at Command Rank 300 (Example: A Knight and Warrior at 300 counts once).

- it seems that you have to get one of each class or their mirror class to 300 to get the 100% perk, not just any 4 characters that the patch notes and any previous information on the forums, Twitter or the livestream implied.

Edited by jimmorrisson