Eternal championship (sprint champion)

Has anyone taken a look at this recently, seem like the health of things are pretty damn high and with the rp inbetween phases it seems an awfully tight check with certain classes.

I ran it on my sniper just recently and the bosses took a total of 13.4 mins to kill but with the RP in between the bosses the total time was 18:42, the rp in between the last 2 bosses in almost a full min.

I added up the health required to kill each encounter (using starparse) it was 6,762,058. So taking the RP time off the clock this gives you 595 seconds or just under 10 mins. which equates to 11, 682 dps. Now I wasn't the most efficient I could be but I wasn't wasting any time and i do know my class quite well. Most individual fights were around the 10k mark for dps.

Edited by Silense

After some practice I shaved the time to kill of bosses down to 590 seconds and got the achieve, but it seems crazy tuned, most people will never even get close to this

well, what's wrong with that? it supposed to be somewhat hard to achieve. too bad tanks and healers don't have anything equivalent to challenge themselves solo.

Honestly I haven't gotten it, but based on my knowledge of the game you will need to be a sage/sorcerer (for force speed) dps, with a high level dps companion. To kill the bosses quickly, you will probably need to be a legendary player an use your heroic abilities on them. It most likely will take a couple of tries (what doesn't?) but in the end you should get the achievement.

Honestly I haven't gotten it, but based on my knowledge of the game you will need to be a sage/sorcerer (for force speed) dps, with a high level dps companion. To kill the bosses quickly, you will probably need to be a legendary player an use your heroic abilities on them. It most likely will take a couple of tries (what doesn't?) but in the end you should get the achievement.

not sage or sorc, most used shadows or assassins. I did not however. I did it with a dps guardian, reflect on the last boss saves a lot of time (think I beat the last boss in under a minute) using a healer on the beast master and his two beasts is usually something you have to do too