Guess daily areas will have tumbleweed blowing through after tomorrows update

sickoftyping

I think you'll still see people utilizing dailies-- it wasn't 100% dependent on there being Cmd XP for people to use Dailies, it was just one of the better payouts atm. I know I'll still do them just as a means for credits and conquest if nothing else. I pretty well hate galactic command. That hasn't changed even though I'm more optimistic about the game after the Road Map now.

I'm still of a mind that they need to completely change it to a utility system though. IE... a way to get fluff items (maybe even CM rewards) and secondary mode for gearing; not the main source.

I think if they gradually return gearing to where they had it... and leave this system in place for secondary gearing (supplementary) the command xp gains returning to "normal" wouldn't feel so bad. But, no doubt, anytime you see high reward gains from something-- that is where we, the players, will go. We will always choose to navigate the shortest path and that's just natural for a lot of us.

So does the Yavin credit farmer who is ALWAYS there...

"I got my hundred player kills from kitkat and the like plus a few real kills mixed in. Still they can retire now or be banned. Maybe they will give up as they are losing 70 percent of their intake.

I originally did the dailies because I wanted some of the decorations offered by those vendors, plus the Legend status achievement. There's one that I still need to get to Legend on, and I want some of the decos offered at that level. However...I'm going to be dropping all the others cold again. Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I'd be more thankful for skins that didn't look so silly.

Heck, just the vanilla black/grey versions that didn't have all the flashing lights and could be bought with commendations were better, and those can't be obtained at all anymore, sadly.

But the epeen value....