Traitor Among the Chiss Preview

DarkLordSnake

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Arcann suddenly appears with a facejob for his scars, I think we know what's going on lol

I think Arcann looks good bald. But this look on Theron - hell no! Can we have a line where we break up with him because of his bald/shaved/Mohawk head. :p

This story better be amazing

Edited by Swingkittie

Hear hear, he's putting a major fight with Arcann for my 8 dudes' attention with that new hot mohawk, I can't decide now :rak_02:

I'll make a new toon for Theron, I never did his romance completely. Welp, double exp event soon!:rak_03: My body is ready for 5.6.

WTH DID YOU DO TO THERON'S HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? PUT IT BACK! IT wasn't bad enough to take him away, you do *THAT TO HIS HAIR* :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

OMG I hate you guys SO MUCH right now.

It's a bad haircut, but like all bad hair cuts it'll grow back. :)

I actually think it makes him look more sinister, like his personality has completely changed. he is actually more interesting. Is this the real Theron Shan, or is the haircut part of his undercover act?

It's a bad haircut, but like all bad hair cuts it'll grow back. :)

I actually think it makes him look more sinister, like his personality has completely changed. he is actually more interesting. Is this the real Theron Shan, or is the haircut part of his undercover act?

Agreed agreed! And when he does come home, I'm sure you can take his new hair off by removing the customisation option.

Thanks for posting this! I'm excited to see Aristocra Saganu again, and I'm always interested in Chiss society. I guess I need to finish KOTFE/KOTET on my Chiss Agent a little sooner than I was planning to.

And wow, leaving my Sith Warrior obviously upset Theron so much that he completely lost his fashion sense! :) (Not that I was a huge fan of his previous hairstyle, either.)

Thanks for posting this! I'm excited to see Aristocra Saganu again, and I'm always interested in Chiss society. I guess I need to finish KOTFE/KOTET on my Chiss Agent a little sooner than I was planning to.

And wow, leaving my Sith Warrior obviously upset Theron so much that he completely lost his fashion sense! :) (Not that I was a huge fan of his previous hairstyle, either.)

Or his attire with that crazy jacket -- I don't think fashion sense is something Theron ever had.. part of what makes him so sweet :D

His previous hairstyle was still a huge improvement over .. whatever THAT is supposed to be. :p

Or his attire with that crazy jacket -- I don't think fashion sense is something Theron ever had.. part of what makes him so sweet :D

Yes, the jacket and boots were definitely...something. I've been having fun trying out different outfits for him since he became customizable. He looks surprisingly good in Canderous Ordo's vest and pants. :)

I can imagine some of my characters confronting Theron all super serious, then noticing his new hair and just bursting out laughing. :D

I can totally see this! :D I bet he changed his hair (and the famous jacket) to go undercover, but still, a laughworthy change.

Absolutely thrilled that Aristocra Saganu is making a comeback! My chiss agent will be veeeeery happy. ;)

How many times have i said --" I want Saganu back !" ?

And now ..... :) Sorry Theron, but if lady agent ( who is Chiss) can get in good with this guy again, the romance is o v e r ( don't worry, the other two Chiss who are JK and BH will stick with you; as well as the human smuggler )

What is with Theron's stupid haircut?

How many times have i said --" I want Saganu back !" ?

And now ..... :) Sorry Theron, but if lady agent ( who is Chiss) can get in good with this guy again, the romance is o v e r ( don't worry, the other two Chiss who are JK and BH will stick with you; as well as the human smuggler )

Hopefully, Master Sumalee is next to return and perhaps even become a romanceable companion then the Smuggler will dump Theron and stick with the Jedi who acts very different from other Jedi.

Hopefully, Master Sumalee is next to return and perhaps even become a romanceable companion then the Smuggler will dump Theron and stick with the Jedi who acts very different from other Jedi.

I'd love to see Master Sumalee again!