Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

The place you call home! Theron and perhaps Lana are only trying their best to protect you from harm by going behind your back to trace this super weapon and destroy it. That way what's dead can stay dead!

If they don't have a reason for not telling us what their plans are / were ... then there will be no regret, no hesitation, no mercy ... they're dead.

Theron and Lana being both in it is plausible but I cannot say I like it.

Theron alone, fine. I could still understand that (but not forgive). He tends to think sometimes that he only can save the world. Poor boy, so much on his shoulders.

But Theron and Lana? Thinking that they can both fake treason but I couldn't? Come on, that is a trust issue on its own.

The place you call home! Theron and perhaps Lana are only trying their best to protect you from harm by going behind your back to trace this super weapon and destroy it. That way what's dead can stay dead!

In other words, Theron and Lana consider my PC a weakling and a pathetic which needs to be protected and defended? I can not even imagine if there could be a worse insult for my PC!

I want off the Theron and Lana show ... even if their reasons are valid, I'm going to prioritize getting away from those two.

I, too.

In other words, Theron and Lana consider my PC a weakling and a pathetic which needs to be protected and defended? I can not even imagine if there could be a worse insult for my PC!

If the player character under the influence of someone else I may be able to buy it, but if we are there's been no signs of it.

I, too.

Hmmm, not necessarily, they might just want to be utmost useful to you?

Hmmm, maybe it's just a situation of the less people know about it the better. I guess it is kind of weird as you're the commander, but as there are quite a few people "you" the commander trusts, word might travel faster and potential plans could be revealed to the wrong eyes? It's not that weird imo.

Hmmm, maybe it's just a situation of the less people know about it the better. I guess it is kind of weird as you're the commander, but as there are quite a few people "you" the commander trusts, word might travel faster and potential plans could be revealed to the wrong eyes? It's not that weird imo.

This still means that they do not trust us in being capable of playing the game with them, and/or do not trust that we can keep a secret...

Hmmm, not necessarily, they might just want to be utmost useful to you?

If they do not consider it necessary to tell the PC about their plans, and consider him a helpless child - they do not belong in my team. My PCs do not need to their protection. As in the games behind him back.

Even if filling you in on their plan would have been more beneficial to you and everyone else at a later time? I mean, they don't have to think you're helpless, I doubt they do, but there are more people in the alliance apart from you and not all of them are fighters. Sometimes the less people know the better and considering they are second in command (more or less):rak_03: They should have quite some freedom right?

I placed a bounty on Theron's head however, but I'm trying to see it from another side.:rak_03:

In my head my Warrior is so done. She is going to tell them to stuff the Alliance and the Republic and the Empire (so done with betrayals and secrets)

She has already cleared out Rakata prime so that is where she is heading with Arcann and whoever from her original team that wants to Join to start development of their Beach bungalows and timeshare apartments business sod everyone else! :rak_03:

I did try to think why PC is kept in the dark by Theron (and Lana if she is on it)... And the only valid reason is if PC somehow endanger the plan to infiltrate the Order and lure out the traitor. Now for why the PC can be the weak link – I am at the loss. It's not like they are stupid enough to broadcast a “THERON IS A DOUBLE AGENT” across the Galaxy or spill the beens in the cantina to the first random stranger. Are they? :D

So... It have to be a brilliant reason! Or a flashback to the PC, Theron and Lana coming up with the plan, discussing pros and cons and all agreeing to go for it.

P.S. Maybe Theron suspects Lana? She obviously is not the traitor (duh :rolleyes:), but he could suspect her. IDK...

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Well, from the Annihilation novel, we know that Theron is capable of doing pretty stupid things to protect someone he cares about, he caused quite a big mess on Nar Shaddaa to help his Twi'lek friend he considers like a sister and he did it behind her back too. So considering he's supposed to be at least very good friend with our PC (and even more so if he's in a romantic relashionship), it's no surprise he could do even more stupid things.

Lana already have a history of doing things behind the back of her allies if she thinks it's the better way to achieve something, so her being in it too, would not surprise me that much.

And maybe, just maybe, they don't consider our PC as a weakling, but after everything s/he went through they just don't want to burden their Commander (well, that didn't work out very well it seems), but they tried

And, this is one of my friends' theory here, what if our PC is in it too, but we player don't know anything of it ?

Even if filling you in on their plan would have been more beneficial to you and everyone else at a later time? I mean, they don't have to think you're helpless, I doubt they do, but there are more people in the alliance apart from you and not all of them are fighters. Sometimes the less people know the better and considering they are second in command (more or less):rak_03: They should have quite some freedom right?

I placed a bounty on Theron's head however, but I'm trying to see it from another side.:rak_03:

These two pawns have no right to do anything, without the permission of the Alliance Commander. If they do not consider it necessary to obey their Commander, let them get away from the team.

I do not care what goals they pursued, playing their spy games. They undermined trust, showed the PC an idiot and a weakling. This is not forgiven.

Edited by MrJunay

Well, from the Annihilation novel, we know that Theron is capable of doing pretty stupid things to protect someone he cares about, he caused quite a big mess on Nar Shaddaa to help his Twi'lek friend he considers like a sister and he did it behind her back too. So considering he's supposed to be at least very good friend with our PC (and even more so if he's in a romantic relashionship), it's no surprise he could do even more stupid things.

Lana already have a history of doing things behind the back of her allies if she thinks it's the better way to achieve something, so her being in it too, would not surprise me that much.

And maybe, just maybe, they don't consider our PC as a weakling, but after everything s/he went through they just don't want to burden their Commander (well, that didn't work out very well it seems), but they tried

And, this is one of my friends' theory here, what if our PC is in it too, but we player don't know anything of it ?

I guess that's true. Theron must care about the PC a great deal, even if it's platonic! I do understand people not wanting to put up with it however. It's not like I'm Theron's or Lana's biggest fan!

I guess that's true. Theron must care about the PC a great deal, even if it's platonic! I do understand people not wanting to put up with it however. It's not like I'm Theron's or Lana's biggest fan!

I can understand that too, I'm just sad, that I'll probably loose him because other people want him dead and we all know what happens to companions that can be killed...

And I can't even kill the companion I despise the most and that I would not even take in my SI's crew if i had a choice to begin with... And that is not even usefull or relevant to the plot so far :mad:

That would be a weak way to end this ... not sure either would have agreed to being murdered by the PC, but those mind tricks can truly do wonderful things. :D

While this is true, it have been at the start of the SoR. Lots of time have passed. Now in game they are set up as Fire Forged Friends who relay on each other. So... Working alone and trust issues should be dealt with, no?

I was thinking about that too... But it shows such a lack of understanding how One-Man/Woman Army may react if their ally/friend/lover betrayed them, that it is beyond stupid. And not taking in consideration that PC may have some loyal followers who may have an issue with this betrayal and politely ask in a lovely letter if PC would like Therons head... Well, I can see Theron doing it (he is more of a tactician), but Lana (who is a strategist) being on it? Is she not the “wise” and "pragmatic"?!

Edited by RandomName_Ru